Glitch With the Battlecry

• I’ve noticed that if I try and rebind the battlecry to something other than C (which is a really valuable key), I can no longer battlecry while running, I can just do the taunt that involves an animation. Has anyone else experienced this? It actually happened in Medieval Warfare as well.

• Maybe you’re binding it to one of those buttons the shift key incapacitates?
    I have my battlecry bound to G and it works just fine, even when sprinting.

• @B4RK:

Maybe you’re binding it to one of those buttons the shift key incapacitates?
    I have my battlecry bound to G and it works just fine, even when sprinting.

The buttons the shift key incapacitates? Not entirely sure what you mean, I’ve tried binding it to Z and zero and neither of them have worked.

• @Mockingbirch:

The buttons the shift key incapacitates? Not entirely sure what you mean, I’ve tried binding it to Z and zero and neither of them have worked.

Oh, my bad. I confused holding the shift key with holding both shift keys :P
    (Doing so will have some of your keys unusable)

Anyway, try binding a few more buttons, ime Z and X buttons tend not not work when holding movements keys and such. (At least in MW)

• I switched control with C (C for crouch, CTRL for taunt) and am just fine.
    Might sound dumb but are you sure you don’t release shift when trying to reach for Z or zero?

• It probably isn’t, but it actually might be your keyboard. Some keyboards can’t register some key combinations, or do more than 3+ simultaneous key registrations

• @OmmNomNom:

It probably isn’t, but it actually might be your keyboard. Some keyboards can’t register some key combinations, or do more than 3+ simultaneous key registrations

I thought about this, but no, I don’t think it’s anything to do with my keyboard. Thanks for the suggestions everyone, strange that it only seems to be happening to me…

• Out of interest, what keyboard do you have?