…....Seriously?

• Just played a game where the final stage of Citadel was an automatic loss for the Masons because the king got autobalanced.

This has to stop.

• How on earth does the king get autobalanced? It autobalances the last team joiner. How does the last team joiner become the king?

• Is that even possible?

Maybe you’re just kidding. I mean, your occupation is “Full-time street junkie” XD

• Your king obviously switched sides manually.

• @lemonater47:

How on earth does the king get autobalanced? It autobalances the last team joiner. How does the last team joiner become the king?

this is not the case in most american servers… i’ve been autoswitched as one of the first joiners… it typically switches me when i’m about to complete an objective, or i’m the top scorer in the middle of fighting people.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@lemonater47:

How on earth does the king get autobalanced? It autobalances the last team joiner. How does the last team joiner become the king?

this is not the case in most american servers… i’ve been autoswitched as one of the first joiners… it typically switches me when i’m about to complete an objective, or i’m the top scorer in the middle of fighting people.

Same on EU servers.

I was loyal to agatha from the beginning, sacrificing many lives to do the objective and then right before the masons lose… AUTOSWITCH because all those retards join the winning side…

• Citadel? is that edible?

• @lemonater47:

He said it was in relation to some weird bug that happened with the forced-death to become king. This is not the first time i have seen this immediate loss happen on cit but now i know why. It doesn’t happen on stoneshill though

• that’s hilarious