Good old times

• Their 5th left right before I took the screen, after the game ended lol.

Ahh the good old days…

• @StillAlive:

Why do you guys hang around anyways if you have no interest in the game anymore?
    Seems a tad weird to me. Nostalgia trips or what?

After investing so much time into the game, surely we are allowed to post on the forums once in a while?

• @Planetus:

@StillAlive:

After investing so much time into the game, surely we are allowed to post on the forums once in a while?

Of course, but that doesn’t justify coming here to complain about how everything “used to be”.
    Things changed and it has been a long time. Perhaps it’s time for some people to move on instead of spreading bad atmosphere.

• @StillAlive:

@Planetus:

@StillAlive:

Of course, but that doesn’t justify coming here to complain about how everything “used to be”.
    Things changed and it has been a long time. Perhaps it’s time for some people to move on instead of spreading bad atmosphere.

I think we have a right to communicate our distaste with the way the game has changed, and still have hope it may return to its former glory.

• Man, I wish I was here from the beginning… Only started playin in April.

• How about a good old song for the good old times … ready to sing along
    Those were the days by Mary Hopkin to be downloaded for participation, in the song a tavern is
    present also. :D

what is that interstellar co founder doing here being all itchy for? is that a video game interstellar?
    These people are simply reflecting on good times, were exactly do you fit in to that putting them down?

• Looks guys, I found a shot of a really young Lemon.

Back in the days before everyone in Australia/NZ had been hit by the rank bug and became level 45.

• @loin:

what is that interstellar co founder doing here being all itchy for? is that a video game interstellar?
    These people are simply reflecting on good times, were exactly do you fit in to that putting them down?

I just want people to realize that they’re a part of the problem. Pretty simple actually.

And my clan has exactly what to do with me voicing my own opinion?

• How can they be part of any problem , they purchased the game and had some good times.
    now they are reflecting on them.

• I remember when we partied hard

OabArd3f9JI

• Hehe I remember getting an invite from nearly every one of these clans.