Viking spear

• 1. Button for yari stab is same as for viking spear overhead and yari overhead is same as viking spear stab. Make up your mind TB.
    2. Spear slash is using only red tracers (similar to shield bash)

3. You can’t combo with viking spear thrusts (intended?)

• They should make the viking spear longer and like the spartan dory, maybe less damaging. Why does the vikings have a boar spear other than being to lazy to make a new spear for them.

• I like the Viking spear as is. I also don’t mind the fact that forward thrusts cannot combo, since the forward stab is hella fast as is. Being able to combo those would make the spear supremely OP. Some think the spear is OP right now.

• both viking spear and yari spear are still OP and i stand by that statement.

• The reversed controls for the deep thrust and overhead stabs are confusing. I sometimes overhead stab when I mean to do a deep thrust and vice versa because I forget. I think they should keep it the same as the spear in MW or at least keep it consistent within DW.

• Spear shouldnt have any poke/ ''overhead-poke combo, on slash to poke or slash to slash, else its pretty damn OP, especially with the japanese spear! Spear isn’t as OP as u say, in chiv it would 2 hit kill a vanguard while almost every class need 3 hit now and we all know how poke are harder to pull off than on chiv!

• says you.

• @clayton-bigsby:

both viking spear and yari spear are still OP and i stand by that statement.

You just hate spears. As much as you hate archers.

• @clayton-bigsby:

I don’t really have much experience with the Viking spear, but yeah, I’d say the yari is a bit too strong right now, as much as I like using it.

• @lemonater47:

@clayton-bigsby:

You just hate spears. As much as you hate archers.

you’re stupid, because i love spears. i’m just not like you to where i love them so much that i can overlook the fact that they’re overpowered. I also love the knight class, but i can’t overlook the fact that they’re overpowered. you love archers, so you wanted the pirate class to be OP and just make excuses for why it should stay that way… i actually have integrity, so there’s a difference.

I’m not calling spears that because ii’m getting owned by them, i’m saying that because it’s easy to own with them myself… and barely anyone stands a fucking chance.

But since you’re on TB’s inner circle, tell them that knight sand spears are fine, because if they want to leave them like they are… fucking fine with me man. But if you want my honest opinion, i’ve said it. But let them just listen to scrubs like you that suck at this game and don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about… and it will turn into medieval warfare 2… the game that could have been awesome again and failed again.

your move sir lemon.

• so thats why you have been using this spear all the time rumpel lol

• idk why rumpel or I use them, or anyone for that matter, they’re absolutely terrible and need to be buffed. They’re totally UP right now.

also, the flange mace is too weak too… the 25% range increase wasn’t enough, i can’t even hit someone from 10 feet away. Plus it takes 2 hits to kill a lot of classes, also require damage buff in my honest opinion.

• @clayton-bigsby:

idk why rumpel or I use them, or anyone for that matter, they’re absolutely terrible and need to be buffed. They’re totally UP right now.

also, the flange mace is too weak too… the 25% range increase wasn’t enough, i can’t even hit someone from 10 feet away. Plus it takes 2 hits to kill a lot of classes, also require damage buff in my honest opinion.

I know, right? I think they need to make it do flame damage as well, because a Knight could just stick it in a fire before he came into a fight and it’d be all hot and stuff. And while we’re on the topic of balancing, I think someone at TB needs to tone the ninja down a bit. Did you know he can roll? This isn’t something other classes can do, so why should the ninja get such an OP ability? They also need to reduce smoke’s radius and reduce the number of shurikens, too powerful.

• I’m reading that as sarcasm but I’m not so sure with the community though…

• Viking Overhead stabs do more damage than Yari overhead stabs
    Viking spear has only red zones on swings
    Yari swings do around 30% less damage than viking spear

How is yari OP? It’s regular stab does slightly more damage, that’s it’s only advantage as far as I can tell.

• The problem I have with the spears is mostly their mobility during attacks. Quick thrust attacks that can be dragged easily across the screen, not to mention the feints.

• To be fair, that is how you use a spear in real life. Slashing with a spear on the other hand…

• @KittyKitsune:

To be fair, that is how you use a spear in real life. Slashing with a spear on the other hand…

Would be ineffective and do little damage, just like in the game.

• @Mockingbirch:

@KittyKitsune:

To be fair, that is how you use a spear in real life. Slashing with a spear on the other hand…

Would be ineffective and do little damage, just like in the game.

Viking spear slash does 30 true damage on spartan. Ineffective?

• To be fair its rather easy to to block spear slashes in this game. They are very slow.