Some Characters look a bit goofy

• Spartans for example seem a little bit under dressed.

And they are wearing a skirt. Not a very impressive skirt, but a very low polygon one.

I’d personally like if the spartans were clothes, I might be weird but I feel like it makes sense that they do.

I also think this gettup actually looks great.

But going with the show deadliest warrior, the spartan does actually wear both arm protecters and a tunic under the armour, rather than bear breasted under the armour.

Also this ring that the noseguard is attached to the circles the bottom of the helmet, on the vikings is quite short, to me it looks goofy, but I guess that is nitpicking.

I would also say that the viking should be shaved but that would be breaking too many stereotypes probably.

• Different reasons bu stil applies to the goofy category; anyone notice how when you are at certain ranged the enemy looks farther than what they actually are and when looking down up close they get big heads? Also how in third person some of the weapons seem absurdly long? A ninja-to should be 28-33 inches at most but looks much closer to the length of the katana.

• I have noticed that actually, i think that’s an issue with aspect ratio, i had it above 100 field of vision, i put it down to 95, what is your field of view arebasu shun?

• funny enough, it’s at 95. I’ll try lowering it and seeing what happens, but isnt Fov how far you can see?

• @Arebasu:

funny enough, it’s at 95. I’ll try lowering it and seeing what happens, but isnt Fov how far you can see?

Too the sides, yes.

• Not just to the sides, if you change your field of view to above 100 you can see the tip of most weapons even two handed swords.

• no matter hwat setting it’s weird looking. Put it all the way down to 60, but its more noticeable the higher you go. Didn’t notice until I went all the way to 125 in 3rd person…. why does the ninja baseball swing the ninja-to? It’s a sword, not a baseball bat…

• Why is the animation for pirates with pistols the retarded johnny depp run from pirates of the carribean? :P no one will ever know

• I’m sure there’s many animations that need to be fixed, tie will only tell.

• It’s not an animation that needs to be fixed, they made it like that on purpose. They probably thought it was hilarious at the time. But it looks stupid after the first 5 minutes.

• @KittyKitsune:

Why is the animation for pirates with pistols the retarded johnny depp run from pirates of the carribean? :P no one will ever know

Because it’s clearly based on Johnny Depp’s movement. Personally, I kind of like it, it adds some style to the game.

• @Mockingbirch:

@KittyKitsune:

Why is the animation for pirates with pistols the retarded johnny depp run from pirates of the carribean? :P no one will ever know

Because it’s clearly based on Johnny Depp’s movement. Personally, I kind of like it, it adds some style to the game.

It doesn’t, it adds disney to the game. If I wanted that, i would play Kingdom Hearts.

• @KittyKitsune:

Quoted for truth

• @KittyKitsune:

I would also say that the viking should be shaved …

A world with less beards? Why?

• @Reginhard:

@KittyKitsune:

Because vikings shaved, they also never had long hair. They shaved both the back and front of their head.

• The first goofy thing I found goofy is the Spartan sprinting animation. The way they hobble around bouncing left and right is…unnatural looking.

About the third person long weapons thing, I think it has to do with the FoV fish-eye effect thing. It was the same in MW.

Check out that flamberge…

• @KittyKitsune:

@Reginhard:

@KittyKitsune:

Because vikings shaved, they also never had long hair. They shaved both the back and front of their head.

Some Vikings did, some didn’t. The class models are all based off stereotypes anyway, it gives the game more character. Ninja clothing was actually navy blue, pirates were an extremely diverse group with different appearances and fashions, and Spartans never walked into battle without shirts on. But this game is deliberately campy, so instead we get the Hollywood versions, which I’m fine with.