Why Won't TBS Answer Us?

• This is not a whining post. This is not a ranting post. This is a post of passion and concern out of love for C:MW and its great community.

C:MW is over a year old now, but I do not feel entirely ridiculous in saying the game is presently less stable than it was at release.

I feel I speak for a considerable number of us when I say we only scream and shout on the forums because while we love this damn game, at this point we’re just logging on out of love, only to rage quit out of heartbreak and frustration. Not because we haven’t learned the game and not because we’re not good enough by now, but because C:MW has not been nourished in the same ways that C:DW has been. The neglect of C:MW is more than evident. It’s heartbreaking whether you’re casual or competitive, plain and simple.

TBS, you might actually save this potentially great game (and retain what’s left of its community) were you to take the time to address the community’s concerns, the biggest of which seem to be Bugs and Bubble. I’ve skimmed through post after post about the Bugs and the Bubble and I’ve yet to see legitimate, mindful responses from TBS. Perhaps I’ve missed those responses or am looking in the wrong places on the forums.

We want information from TBS. Updates from TBS. Reassurance from TBS.

We want for TBS to once again shine a bright light on our beloved Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, as it has been shrouded in darkness since June.

TL;DR = We understand this takes an overwhelming amount of work and time, but we need answers as C:MW is presently wonky as hell :(

(I love TBS. I really do.)

• Right now, they’re working on getting DW as stable as possible for release. I suspect soon after that we’re going to get a big patch for Medieval Warfare, there’s no way TB hasn’t noticed the issues.

• Probably because this is the team occupied with developing Deadliest Warrior while this is the team responsible for game support.

• @Mockingbirch:

Right now, they’re working on getting DW as stable as possible for release. I suspect soon after that we’re going to get a big patch for Medieval Warfare, there’s no way TB hasn’t noticed the issues.

Yeah, but noticing something and actually fixing it are two pairs of shoes.

I know you can’t use the behavior of other gamestudios as an argument, but if you look at bethesda… Their patches destroyed much and they didn’t fix it. The modders had to fix it all for them…

But I guess TBS won’t get that “Let the community fix what we do wrong” mentality

• If I had some mechanical changes in mind I would probably have them tested in Deadliest Warrior beta - just because you can get better feedback there.

• Post into Ask TBS

Their turnaround is roughly 3 months for about 10% of the posts.

They are trying to build a new community and have given up on the existing one.

However Lemon will post 7 replies into your thread, some on topic if you put it into the main forums.