Why does everyone fight over balance?

• I edited this part out. But here is my view on why each class is not OP.
    Archer: I know these guys can blast your head off from a mile away, I get that. But still, what would medieval warfare be without them? Admit it. There were some times when a friendly archer saved your ass.
    MOA: Well no one really complains about this guys so, :3

Anyway,
    Vanguard: Ok his charge attack. Big deal! You can always move! It’s not that hard to block and dodge it! It’s cool to have a very heavy attack like that. And as for his reach? That’s just fine too.

Knight: He’s the tank. So what. I don’t hear many people complain about this, but they do complain about his health. It just means that it takes more effort. Keep in mind, they are slow.

I know most of you guys are cool, but if you are one of these people who constantly whine over something that won’t change.

Ok edit. This whole thing was created because I’ve been kicked so many times because of people saying, “I’ve been using an OP class.” I’m not the only one. I’m sorry if some classes like Vannie TK, but honestly I’m my opinion, its just fine. Oh, and thanks to @DokB For making me think about this.

• Archer: I know these guys can blast your head off from a mile away, I get that. But still, what would medieval warfare be without them? Admit it. There were some times when a friendly archer saved your ass.

No one is saying remove the archer. And what do you want me to admit? Sure, there have been times where archers have saved my ass, but there has been more times where I’ve been shot in the back by friendly archers and killed because of it.

MOA: Well no one really complains about this guys so, :3

People complain about this class, just not as much as he has received nothing but nerfs and fixes over the last few months.

Vanguard: Ok his charge attack. Big deal! You can always move! It’s not that hard to block and dodge it! It’s cool to have a very heavy attack like that. And as for his reach? That’s just fine too.

There is so much wrong with the Vanguard at the current moment in regards to his charge and his weapons. First of all his charge distance and speed is so random that fighting against it can be a guessing game. His animation on the Bardiche charge still hits early even though TB said they fixed this issue it still occurs. Vanguards charging into combat and murdering teammates is almost as bad as archers firing into melee and hitting their own guys. Polearms still have an instant lookdown overhead because hit tracers start at the handle. This drives away new players because what they experience what they see and they don’t know any better about this game and its mechanics. So if they see themselves get gibbed instantly by weapons that haven’t even touched them then of course they will think negatively of the game and presume that it is bugged. Vanguard has access to spears which are borderline OP. Vanguards aren’t much slower than MaA I believe, something like only 20-30 units difference, which their long weapon reach more than makes up for.

Knight: He’s the tank. So what. I don’t hear many people complain about this, but they do complain about his health. It just means that it takes more effort. Keep in mind, they are slow.

Knight isn’t what he use to be that is for sure. He can still perform well enough but yeah he certainly isn’t what he use to be with his weapon changes.

I know most of you guys are cool, but if you are one of these people who constantly whine over something that won’t change.

So please. STFU!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you? People voice their complaints which they are meant to on the forums in regards to balance mechanics and you tell them to shut the fuck up? The only way we can get things done is by constantly reminding TB what is wrong with their game so that they can hopefully fix it. We’re not all going to blindly suck their cock, hold hands and pray that they will fix issues which need addressing.

• One major point in chivalry is to make sure you aim your attack carefully. Yes, I have been laid out due to charge by a team member, but that doesn’t mean it should be nerfed mate. I and so many other people have been kicked just because of some one got killed by a charge. Keep in mind, I’m talking about when you kill someone on the other team now. They get pissed because they were fighting off some people got a good streak going, and then, wham. Killed. It’s alright. Vanguard got you, watch out for it and try to block it. As you become better, you learn how to dodge this. But some kids just get too angry and they kick you. That’s what is pissing me off. I understand TK, but this? It’s ridiculously unneeded.

• Oh and, yea I shoulda worded my words better on the words I had worded. This whole thing is about kicking. Let me edit this, so I can say what I’m stressing over. Thanks for your response by the way.

• There. I put some ice in that post to cool it down.