900 megabyte patch?

• Been waiting for any information to be posted, but nothing. There was a 900 mb patch just now which broke the game. I am unable to launch the DW beta client, I get an error saying cookedPC files are missing. Nobody else seems to notice or care about a 900 mb patch. Can’t find any info whatsoever.

• haha they’re always pretty slow on the patch notes
    hopefully it’ll be some good stuff and fixes

• always kind of backwards. Post patch, maybe release notes. It would be nice if it was the outer way around for a change. IT would be even better if they would give a release date so that some could save a copy of the game state before a patch.

• I didn’t download anything and servers seem to be running fine

• New error after the patch:

Can’t launch DW because I’m missing CookedPC directory… Tried to validate cache files, checked if the folder is in the place (it is), but it still won’t let me open up DW. :|

• I hope they fixed goddamn shields. It’s one week until release for god’s sake.

• CFTP and fully working SDK, YAY!

haha the dreams, wheres the patchnotes :D

• @CRUSHED:

CFTP and fully working SDK, YAY!

WHAAAAA!?!?!?!?

• @CRUSHED:

CFTP and fully working SDK, YAY!

• All changes I can see with this patch is a “Launcher Test” that doesn’t work.

• I can’t see a patch at all, maybe they took it off when they realised it doesnt launch?

• Hi there. Even though there may be updates, they all aren’t necessarily going to affect anything in the game. Yes there is a launcher test button that we’re… “testing”, but that’s about all you’d see visually.

When we get a relevant patch out, we’ll post up the notes. Thanks!

• @Kimiko:

Hi there. Even though there may be updates, they all aren’t necessarily going to affect anything in the game. Yes there is a launcher test button that we’re… “testing”, but that’s about all you’d see visually.

When we get a relevant patch out, we’ll post up the notes. Thanks!

Are you going to fix Ninja Roll Hit slowness bug before release? I demand to know! :D