More Warrior Ideas

• What other awesome warrior should later be added? I’m going to make a list. And Tell me what warriors you’d like to add
    Celts
    Roman leigon
    Gladiators
    Comanches
    Egyptian Soilders
    Aztecs
    Zulu
    Gauls
    Carthaginians
    Mongols
    Mamluks
    Shaolin Monk
    Maori Warriors
    Persian Immortals
    The List goes on!

• Several of you warriors are mounted, don’t expect any cavalry warriors like Mongols or Mamluks.

I think the Roman and the Shaolin could possibly add something to the game but, not much.

• add another warrior? the existing warriors are unbalanced

but i do think they should replace pirates with something.
    pirates are cool
    but pirates arent warriors
    and guns dont belong in this game

• Roman late post Marian legionary and roman gladiator would be cool.

A rome free DLC for this expansion. Though gladiators weren’t really roman. But that’s all for the better as you could pick any ancient weapon you wanted for the gladiators. Weapons from the from the depths of ancient wales to the reach of the Middle East and anything in between.

• Celts
    Roman leigon
    Gladiators and the celts whit tattoos

• Gladiators weren’t real warriors. Not anymore than MMA fighters are soldiers.

Romans used gladiator to refer to paid volenteers. Not captured soldiers like spartacus.

• @KittyKitsune:

Gladiators weren’t real warriors. Not anymore than MMA fighters are soldiers.

Romans used gladiator to refer to paid volenteers. Not captured soldiers like spartacus.

The first gladiators weren’t paid volunteers. They were slaves and prisoners only.

And paid volunteers weren’t even the majority. And paid volunteers were called auctorati. Gladiator means swordsman. A gladiator was a schooled fighter. Slaves, capture red enemies and volunteers who usually weren’t Romans themselves anyway. Anyone fit enough was given training.

• First off, this ain’t happening any time soon. Also, if we ever do get more warriors they’ll be ones that were featured on the TV show. Out of the once they featured, I’d love to see the Rajput, the Apache, and the Aztec Jaguar. Things like the Centurion, the Celt, and Shaolin monk are cool, but we’ve already got more than enough European brutes and Asian martial artists. The ones I listed would bring India and the Americas into play, and some new exotic weaponry (especially the Rajput).

• I hope they don’t introduce anymore warriors. Not that I don’t think your ideas are cool but they’re already having troubles keeping just 6 classes balanced. How do you think balance will work with additional diverse classes added?

• @Khyy:

I hope they don’t introduce anymore warriors. Not that I don’t think your ideas are cool but they’re already having troubles keeping just 6 classes balanced. How do you think balance will work with additional diverse classes added?

20 team last team standing.

• @lemonater47:

@Khyy:

I hope they don’t introduce anymore warriors. Not that I don’t think your ideas are cool but they’re already having troubles keeping just 6 classes balanced. How do you think balance will work with additional diverse classes added?

20 team last team standing.

That’s good, Rename it “Last man standing instead” I don’t want anymore classes personally, The aztec jaguar would be interesting but I feel like it’s on the borderline ridicolous when you have a class in the game armed with wooden weapons with obsidian and stone tipped weapons, Sorry but I don’t feel like it’ll work.

• @moneymoh:

add another warrior? the existing warriors are unbalanced

pirates are cool

Pirates are indeed warriors, experts in the ways of naval WARfare. Now ninjas, they are indeed NOT warriors. They wouldnt be caught near a war.

• @Surfaced:

@moneymoh:

pirates are cool

Pirates are indeed warriors, experts in the ways of naval WARfare. Now ninjas, they are indeed NOT warriors. They wouldnt be caught near a war.

Yet they were. The whole reason as to why they wear armour.

• @lemonater47:

@Surfaced:

@moneymoh:

pirates are cool

Yet they were. The whole reason as to why they wear armour.

Not quite. Ninja did have to fight, but they were spies and saboteurs, not soldiers. The armour under the clothing was more of a safety feature, they never planned on having to use it.

• Yeah, what Mockinbirch said. Ninja wanted to to as little fighting as possible. They spied, sabotaged and assassinated. Sneak into a fortress and kill a sleeping VIP. Dress as a soldier or a civilian and eavesdrop on enemies. Steal important documents. Not really frontline material like the other classes. If they did get caught, they would escape, not fight out of the situation. For this, they had their smoke bombs and blinding powder and shurikens which wouldn’t kill a person but would make him think about more pressing matters than an intruder getting away like, say, getting a sharp object out from his wrist.

Anyways, if we get a celtic class, it should be the least armoured one! :D

• The only issue is that many of these warriors are effectively represented in the game already(I.E. Ninja/shoalin monk, gaulish warrior/viking, legionnaire/hoplite). While I do think a couple new classes would be cool. I think for the most part we would be better served by reskins. These could be purchased by dlc’s or micro transaction and could change the “ability” of the class for flavor.

As to the whole pirate/ninja “warrior” thing, we have to put this into context. The term “warrior” in regards to this game/series is better served as “combatant”. This however, does not make for a good game/series title. What we can assume is that in this context “warrior” applies to someone who would be well versed in killing someone and less to do with war itself. This is not inherently a bad thing as it lends itself to a more open roster of “combatants”.

• Poor pirates… they can’t get no love. Pirates are the love child creation of Tornbanner. The only reason they made them I speculate is because they wanted to piss those of us off who cried about archers all the time.

100% truth.

• @Citizen:

The only issue is that many of these warriors are effectively represented in the game already(I.E. Ninja/shoalin monk, gaulish warrior/viking, legionnaire/hoplite). While I do think a couple new classes would be cool. I think for the most part we would be better served by reskins. These could be purchased by dlc’s or micro transaction and could change the “ability” of the class for flavor.

As to the whole pirate/ninja “warrior” thing, we have to put this into context. The term “warrior” in regards to this game/series is better served as “combatant”. This however, does not make for a good game/series title. What we can assume is that in this context “warrior” applies to someone who would be well versed in killing someone and less to do with war itself. This is not inherently a bad thing as it lends itself to a more open roster of “combatants”.

Shh. Don’t put the idea of us paying for extra skins in their heads.

• @Citizen:

The only issue is that many of these warriors are effectively represented in the game already(I.E. Ninja/shoalin monk, gaulish warrior/viking, legionnaire/hoplite). While I do think a couple new classes would be cool. I think for the most part we would be better served by reskins. These could be purchased by dlc’s or micro transaction and could change the “ability” of the class for flavor.

• @Citizen: