This is lame

• ok TBS, this is really lame. for weeks I have read a lot of complaints about the game and how it was ruined patch after patch. then whatever you did this last patch that reset the settings in my game just ruined everything for me. why? when I buy a vehicle, I expect it to run, not get progressively worse when I take it to the dealership. so I am not asking for too much-just that the game work without so many fraeking glitches, crashes, and such bullshit. seriously, when will you ever fix it. this is the ONLY steam game I have had trouble with. there, vent complete.

• You obviously don’t have a steam library with many ambitious indie games.

Still MW is pretty buggy even by those standards.

• although I understand MW is an indie title, and that TB is a small team, there is one thing that I don’t think is acceptable: TB’s seeming lack of priority on optimization. This game ran fairly well when I first bought it months ago, but now the game is becoming almost unplayable for me. As I said, I do not think that is acceptable.

I understand some new features have been released such as modding support and customization, but that shouldn’t account for the performance loss I’ve seen (interesting, when I say performance I don’t mean FPS really, that has stayed fairly constant, its how the game runs, such as all the freezing it does now, frame rate drops, and load times, oh my the load times)

of course, I could be alone in this problem, but from what I’ve read it seems I’m not

• @5hassay:

although I understand MW is an indie title, and that TB is a small team, there is one thing that I don’t think is acceptable: TB’s seeming lack of priority on optimization. This game ran fairly well when I first bought it months ago, but now the game is becoming almost unplayable for me. As I said, I do not think that is acceptable.

I understand some new features have been released such as modding support and customization, but that shouldn’t account for the performance loss I’ve seen (interesting, when I say performance I don’t mean FPS really, that has stayed fairly constant, its how the game runs, such as all the freezing it does now, frame rate drops, and load times, oh my the load times)

of course, I could be alone in this problem, but from what I’ve read it seems I’m not

The freezing is infuriating. I have to actually restart my whole computer now because I can’t just end the task. Whatever happens when it freezes it’s not good, and the window still takes over my whole screen and can’t be exited out (sometimes it’s just a frame I can see through, but not click through or get past).

I played this game for roughly 10 months with no freezing problems. I agree, this is horrible. I had it happen within five minutes of joining a game THREE times yesterday. That’s three computer re-boots, three starting steams, three starting Chivalries, and three finding and joining a servers.

• @quigleyer:

The freezing is infuriating. I have to actually restart my whole computer now because I can’t just end the task. Whatever happens when it freezes it’s not good, and the window still takes over my whole screen.

I played this game for roughly 10 months with no freezing problems. I agree, this is horrible. I had it happen within five minutes of joining a game THREE times yesterday. That’s three computer re-boots, three starting steams, three starting Chivalries, and three finding and joining a servers.

i actually have 2 monitors, so i moved my task manager to the other one for the event that it crashes like that lol. Sad that i had to take preventative steps for the inevitable game crash lmao

• @clayton-bigsby:

i actually have 2 monitors, so i moved my task manager to the other one for the event that it crashes like that lol. Sad that i had to take preventative steps for the inevitable game crash lmao

When did this start happening, last patch? I’ve been MIA for a while.

Looks like I might go away for a while longer.

• This honestly surprises me, it’s running smoother than ever for me. And I’m using a freaking laptop! Now, Deadliest Warrior on the other hand…that thing’s optimization needs to be severely overhauled before release.