Ninja wapow bam pow

• Torn Banner, why don’t you like make the ninja roll more useful than just ducking people’s lmb spams?

Also give ninjas a 1000% bonus back stab so they get instant kills and get rewarded for being 2sn33ky.

• and give noobs who play pirates more than a toothpick and a piece of cardboard with gunpowder. pirates use to be op now its just wop

• That toothpick is like the shortsword with a better stab.

• @lemonater47:

That toothpick is like the shortsword with a better stab.

all the Japanese sword stabs are super awesome thanks to the tracers basically starting inside the enemy

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

all the Japanese sword stabs are super awesome thanks to the tracers basically starting inside the enemy

What you want the bubble back to full size again?

• @lemonater47:

@BB:

@lemonater47:

What you want the bubble back to full size again?

lol no, just stating an upside to the japanese swords

Animations still could use some work though
    3rd person Ninja stab looks shitty as fuck

And then we have the Pirate alt attacks that are super fast

• @lemonater47:

shortsword was better

anyway can we get back on topic to having that instant kill ninja feature?

• @Pesky:

@lemonater47:

shortsword was better

Ninja would be well OP. They already get a free hit or two on people who listen To footsteps. But what about in group combat. You don’t sneak up on him at all. The guy you are fighting is focusing on someone else and you sneak be hind as clip him in the back and insta death.

Also ninja weapons can do a lot of damage. None Of them do a low amount of damage they are all mid range weapons. The Kama is a high damaging weapon. 2 hits a spartan.

Ninja just needs a better smoke bomb. Only real improvement it needs. Its a good class. And stealth is a good tactic.

• Is it just me or is the ninja sword counter stab so fast as to be almost instant? I’ve noticed lots of ninjas now just wait for an attack and counter stab ftw.

• ninja counter stab is crazy, even the stab has virtually no windup to it, and the combo speeds are insane. I think ninja is fine. The roll isn’t used like a dodge, it’s more of a get the fuck out of there kind of move for me, or a nice way to get a shuriken off.

• @clayton-bigsby:

ninja counter stab is crazy, even the stab has virtually no windup to it, and the combo speeds are insane. I think ninja is fine. The roll isn’t used like a dodge, it’s more of a get the fuck out of there kind of move for me, or a nice way to get a shuriken off.

Yeah the roll isn’t used the same way as the MaA dodge. Following it with a projectile is good too, catches them by surprise.

• @lemonater47:

@Pesky:

@lemonater47:

shortsword was better

Ninja would be well OP. They already get a free hit or two on people who listen To footsteps. But what about in group combat. You don’t sneak up on him at all. The guy you are fighting is focusing on someone else and you sneak be hind as clip him in the back and insta death.

Also ninja weapons can do a lot of damage. None Of them do a low amount of damage they are all mid range weapons. The Kama is a high damaging weapon. 2 hits a spartan.

Ninja just needs a better smoke bomb. Only real improvement it needs. Its a good class. And stealth is a good tactic.

they could make it where u have to look at their back for like 5 seconds when u sneak up on them for it to insta kill.

• @clayton-bigsby:

ninja counter stab is crazy, even the stab has virtually no windup to it, and the combo speeds are insane. I think ninja is fine. The roll isn’t used like a dodge, it’s more of a get the fuck out of there kind of move for me, or a nice way to get a shuriken off.

Actually I think that stab needs a nerf, it’s too fast.

• @Dr:

@clayton-bigsby:

Nah, sure it’s super fast but it’s hard to land because of player movement speed and shortness of the weapon. I guess it’s the ‘dagger’ argument. If you’re silly enough to be riposted by a dagger without using the proper reach of your weapon then you deserve to be hit. Granted, it’s longer than a dagger but the lightning speed is really all it’s got. Not overly damaging.

• @Dr:

it needs better animations is what it needs
    that and a couple other particular weapons

• @Dr:

@clayton-bigsby:

Nothing about the ninja needs a nerf at this point, in my opinion. The stab is fast, but I really don’t have any problem parrying it, especially when it’s spammed so heavily.

• i dont see a problem with backstab bonus because in tf2 they have instant backstab kills with spy so

• @Pesky:

i dont see a problem with backstab bonus because in tf2 they have instant backstab kills with spy so

This isn’t tf2.

• @Footbeard:

@Pesky:

i dont see a problem with backstab bonus because in tf2 they have instant backstab kills with spy so

This isn’t tf2.

it might be

• @Pesky:

@Footbeard:

@Pesky:

This isn’t tf2.

it might be

Mm, it’s really not. The dynamics of the game are too different to allow for an instakill and for it to be fair.