Deadliest Warrior Skins

• I feel like a great asset to this game would be adding skins to each class for a different variety or something, like an Immortal skin for Samurai, but you’re required to have a certain rank until you can unlock it.

Spartan - Legion
    Pirate - Redcoat
    Samurai - Immortal
    Ninja - ???
    Viking - ???
    Knight - Already needs to be redesigned from its lazy look from C:MW.

Of course this is also based off the show, so I don’t know.

• Samurai ? Immortal :P

It makes as much sense as trying to make the spartan an Immortal IMO. That said, not a bad idea for new textures, I get tired of 300 300 Spartans…

• Immortal? Isn’t that a Persian elite soldier.
    As legion? A roman? Really?
    And how about a British naval officer or petty officer instead of a British “land” soldier.
    The knight being the MW knight is there because of nostalgia. Would have been silly to make another one it wouldn’t be the same. Alternate skin could be the mason knight. Moddled from the Vagarian guard. They were pretty much the royal guard of the Byzantines made up of Norsemen and Scandinavians. Though anyone from Europe could be in it.
    There already is an alternate skin for the ninja.

They could really just do simple changes for alternate skins. Give spartan a tunic, make a European influenced samurai or make a very samurai with earlier armour. Make pirate more like a common seaman. Ninja already has one. Knight can have the mason knight to keep the theme of nostalgia/laziness. And just make Viking look different, Lamellar armour. Though there is debate as to whether the Lamellar armour was used by Vikings or mercenaries. Though there’s been 30 different examples of Lamellar armour found and only one partial chainmail Brynie found and they think the lamellar armour might not be work by Vikings.

There only needs to be minor changes. Nothing big.

• @dragonmith:

Samurai ? Immortal :P

It makes as much sense as trying to make the spartan an Immortal IMO. That said, not a bad idea for new textures, I get tired of 300 300 Spartans…

Samurai looks more like an immortal than a Spartan does, and they already got the sword that would fit an immortal.

@lemonater47:

Immortal? Isn’t that a Persian elite soldier.
    As legion? A roman? Really?
    And how about a British naval officer or petty officer instead of a British “land” soldier.
    The knight being the MW knight is there because of nostalgia. Would have been silly to make another one it wouldn’t be the same. Alternate skin could be the mason knight. Moddled from the Vagarian guard. They were pretty much the royal guard of the Byzantines made up of Norsemen and Scandinavians. Though anyone from Europe could be in it.
    There already is an alternate skin for the ninja.

They could really just do simple changes for alternate skins. Give spartan a tunic, make a European influenced samurai or make a very samurai with earlier armour. Make pirate more like a common seaman. Ninja already has one. Knight can have the mason knight to keep the theme of nostalgia/laziness. And just make Viking look different, Lamellar armour. Though there is debate as to whether the Lamellar armour was used by Vikings or mercenaries. Though there’s been 30 different examples of Lamellar armour found and only one partial chainmail Brynie found and they think the lamellar armour might not be work by Vikings.

There only needs to be minor changes. Nothing big.

Why not a British land soldier? It already looks like one when colored red and equipped with the veteran tricorn. I just feel like they could do an adjustment to the pirates’ faces.

As for the nostalgia…. Why? It’s not like C:MW is dying or anything, and they said the DLC will consist of all new classes, and the knight isn’t a new class. A replacement for a knight could be like a crusader or something which would be pretty cool.

• You can stick on a vanguard Helmet. And you got a heater shield. You can look bloody close to one.

A British line infantryman had a musket and a bayonet. That was it. Even a rifleman of the time only had a sword bayonet. Not a blunderbuss and they didn’t all have pistols. The blunderbuss was used by cavalry and seaman. Then the nock gun came along and superceeded it until it was found to be worse and they didn’t use a weapon that fires multiple bits of ammunition at once.

Changing the warrior to a soldier from another faction is a bad idea anyway. Immortal is way different from a samurai I mean come on. A roman is also very different than a spartan unless you get the Triarii from 400BC.

No. Small changes are welcome. Not huge changes.

• The current customization system should be sufficient for most of the classes. The Spartans could have some linen armour and bigger variety of helmets. I am very fond of the closed style Corinthian helmet where the gaps are very small.

Was hoping for the MW Vanguard model be available for the Knight. Of course without the plate armour it won’t make much sense as the Knight class is heavily armoured but it could work as purely aesthetic. When I think of “knights” in general I picture men in surcoats/tabards with great helms.

The knights with a proper breastplate would be great too though team colours might be a problem. Not too fond of bringing back the Mason Knight because their equipment is a very messy mix of early medieval and high medieval equipment from cultures all over (eg. Viking helmets with French brigandines).

As for Varangian Guards, they would suit the Vikings better due to their similar gear and weapons and could work with the current customization system (early medieval ones at least).

• Greek linothoraxes could also of been made out of leather and there are even chainmail variants. Carthaginian ones were all linen.

The Viking can just have a lamellar or studded leather varient.

With the knight there could be the option of taking off his shoulder plates and giving him a full surcoat instead of the half surcoat/rag he’s wearing. It can either be an alternate model or be some accessories as the knight currently doesn’t have any. Having the full surcoat could be the alternate model and the shoulder plates be the accessories. Or accessory.

• @lemonater47:

You can stick on a vanguard Helmet. And you got a heater shield. You can look bloody close to one.

A British line infantryman had a musket and a bayonet. That was it. Even a rifleman of the time only had a sword bayonet. Not a blunderbuss and they didn’t all have pistols. The blunderbuss was used by cavalry and seaman. Then the nock gun came along and superceeded it until it was found to be worse and they didn’t use a weapon that fires multiple bits of ammunition at once.

Changing the warrior to a soldier from another faction is a bad idea anyway. Immortal is way different from a samurai I mean come on. A roman is also very different than a spartan unless you get the Triarii from 400BC.

No. Small changes are welcome. Not huge changes.

lol its a viable suggestion for pirate if you know Torn Banner. It’s not like they’re historically accurate either. Adding a vanguard helm to the knight looks super ugly lol and the knight is really fat, so. Plus, the customization on the shield is broken.

@Jaina:

The current customization system should be sufficient for most of the classes. The Spartans could have some linen armour and bigger variety of helmets. I am very fond of the closed style Corinthian helmet where the gaps are very small.

Was hoping for the MW Vanguard model be available for the Knight. Of course without the plate armour it won’t make much sense as the Knight class is heavily armoured but it could work as purely aesthetic. When I think of “knights” in general I picture men in surcoats/tabards with great helms.

The knights with a proper breastplate would be great too though team colours might be a problem. Not too fond of bringing back the Mason Knight because their equipment is a very messy mix of early medieval and high medieval equipment from cultures all over (eg. Viking helmets with French brigandines).

As for Varangian Guards, they would suit the Vikings better due to their similar gear and weapons and could work with the current customization system (early medieval ones at least).

wow thats cool werent those units given to the byzantines by the russian peoples? they are like the same as boyar sons and dvors and such. helmet looks cool too.

@lemonater47:

Greek linothoraxes could also of been made out of leather and there are even chainmail variants. Carthaginian ones were all linen.

The Viking can just have a lamellar or studded leather varient.

With the knight there could be the option of taking off his shoulder plates and giving him a full surcoat instead of the half surcoat/rag he’s wearing. It can either be an alternate model or be some accessories as the knight currently doesn’t have any. Having the full surcoat could be the alternate model and the shoulder plates be the accessories. Or accessory.

lol idk they just need to make him look thinner and maybe give him a really cool cape with the word pesky on it so people know how cool i am.

• NO, NO, NO… Immortals should never be brought into any conversation.
    That being said, the samurai wouldjust need more ornate armor (less foot soldier, more daimyo).

• ninja could be immortal

they should add an arab skin if they dont add arabs to this game with scimitars and whips and such like in deadliest warrior cus that was cool

oh yeah and they could make a gladiator skin for spartan or something

• @Pesky:

ninja could be immortal

they should add an arab skin if they dont add arabs to this game with scimitars and whips and such like in deadliest warrior cus that was cool

Only because it would be easier to program with the already existing. But They should honestly do more traditional style like “Shinobi no Mono” and “Kage no Gundan (not the goofy art one)” THAT’s what the ninja should look like or similar to the picture below if armor has to be something other than sewn in chain.

• @Arebasu:

@Pesky:

ninja could be immortal

Only because it would be easier to program with the already existing. But They should honestly do more traditional style like “Shinobi no Mono” and “Kage no Gundan (not the goofy art one)” THAT’s what the ninja should look like.

lol so you mean just change the helmet??? they need arabian ninjas and gladiators for spartans as an option or something. they could add turtle skin for ninja

• Torn banner at least stick to some sort of historical accurateness. Enough to keep people happy.

• Should get to wear this

• wow yeah thats super cool

• wow yeah thats super cool