How much is going to change before release? What features?

• It’s just a week left now. How much is going to be different? How much is yet to be revealed to the public?

I really wonder :)

• Here’s my list of top priorities:

-Viking combo desyncs get fixed

-Ninja gets utility to counter ranged

-Gun designs get improved

-6LTS gets fixed

-Spartan gets an ability

-TO MAPS WHEN

• Well I know there’s more game modes coming in. Not TO though.

• @BB:

Oh, so that was a thing after all?
    Discovered it yesterday, but I shoved it off as lag or something…

• @B4RK:

@BB:

Yeah Viking combo speed increases confuse your client so it plays the animations at normal speed while on their end its going faster. And hits are client side so as far as the server is concerned you got hit while on your screen they only just started the swing.

• @lemonater47:

@B4RK:

@BB:

Yeah Viking combo speed increases confuse your client so it plays the animations at normal speed while on their end its going faster. And hits are client side so as far as the server is concerned you got hit while on your screen they only just started the swing.

Is that the case 100% of the time, though? I did actually ask the fellow who berserked me to do it again, only that time I didn’t find it to be desyncing.
    Also, I feel horrible having abused this unknowingly as a Viking. :o

• i never encountered viking desyncs

• Oh also very important

-Blocking mechanics reverted

• It doesn’t happen 100% of the time no hardly happens at all.

• @BB:

Here’s my list of top priorities:

-TO MAPS WHEN

Ain’t happening.

To be honest I’m already getting bored of DW because of this, although other new game modes might help a bit.

• @Dr:

Ain’t happening.

what makes you say that?

heck I’d be happy if they moved all the MW TO maps over

• @BB:

@Dr:

Ain’t happening.

what makes you say that?

I suspect this will happen shortly after release, hopefully with new ones following soon after.

• @BB:

@Dr:

Ain’t happening.

what makes you say that?

Well in the alpha the devs made it pretty clear that it wasn’t gonna happen.

Not to say that their minds can’t be changed.

• @Mockingbirch:

@BB:

@Dr:

Ain’t happening.

what makes you say that?

I suspect this will happen shortly after release, hopefully with new ones following soon after.

I highly doubt that. Even though I would be really happy if they did

• @lemonater47:

whaaaaaaaaaat? :C

• I would be utterly dissapointed if the features and content we have now would be final.

• @BB:

-TO MAPS WHEN

Top priority. I truly feel like TB goes around looking at what next to fuck up. This time they were all “Let’s take out the most popular game mode and never include it in the game!”

I have small hope though. If you check the tactical commands there is one “Go for the objective”.

• @Khyy:

@BB:

-TO MAPS WHEN

Top priority. I truly feel like TB goes around looking at what next to fuck up. This time they were all “Let’s take out the most popular game mode and never include it in the game!”

I have small hope though. If you check the tactical commands there is one “Go for the objective”.

Well technically they didn’t take it out. They just never put it in.

Its $10 cheaper anyway.

Though they really gotta take out go for the objective. Then again that’s also used for the flag game types which aren’t in the game yet.

In fact when will they put them back? They worked fine on some of the maps in alpha.

Though I feel in DW there’s already more of a team spirit than their ever was in MW.

• @lemonater47:

@Khyy:

@BB:

-TO MAPS WHEN

Well technically they didn’t take it out. They just never put it in.

Its $10 cheaper anyway.

Though they really gotta take out go for the objective. Then again that’s also used for the flag game types which aren’t in the game yet.

In fact when will they put them back? They worked fine on some of the maps in alpha.

Though I feel in DW there’s already more of a team spirit than their ever was in MW.

I feel like the reason there is more teamwork in DW is because of the classes in the game, In CMW it just felt like red vs blue and they were really both carbon copies no difference to how the classes actually played, But when you give added strengths and weaknesses to each class it really sets people apart but also makes some people closer.

The teams in this game do actually feel like teams.

Totally not related but I wonder if there will be a patch coming today/tomorrow.

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

whaaaaaaaaaat? :C

Okay I need more clarification on this

Are there never going to be any TO maps for DW, or are they just not going to bring over the TO maps from MW?