Warband persistent world

• anyone here playing it?

anyone wanna play with me ? i havent played it that much yet but i know how most of the stuff works

also got pretty good warband skills :D… looking to make a group!

• is that the CRPG thing?
    I couldn’t get that to work. :/

• nah CRPG is something different

Persistent world is like this: theres a big open map, 200 players, multiple factions and castles, multiple professions, roleplay etc.

you can just be a peasant or become a king and make gold all day, you can go into wars or be an outlaw and rob people or just become a doctor

its like an open world roleplay mod , pretty awesome

• Huh. Is this a thing that is actually fun?

I have warband installed. I should check this out.

• its tons of fun , and addictive :D

• lol wtf nobody is even doing anything. Most people just kinda ride around in circles and eye each other suspiciously. What server are you playing on?

I bought a bow, went outside, and got robbed/murdered by some other faction.
    “dudeface, we can rob you on the opposite side of this river.”
    “Uh. Ok.”
    draws weapon
    dies

Then I was plucking some flax, and got shanked by two highway robbers. I didn’t have a weapon so I punched and kicked them. After I died the more injured one got shanked by his friend.

• yeah.
    This sounds a lot like Discovery Freelancer. Just a bunch of wolves.
    If you want to get anywhere we will need to raise a small group here on the forums prior.

How do I install this or get to play this exactly?

• @dudeface:

lol wtf nobody is even doing anything. Most people just kinda ride around in circles and eye each other suspiciously. What server are you playing on?

I bought a bow, went outside, and got robbed/murdered by some other faction.
    “dudeface, we can rob you on the opposite side of this river.”
    “Uh. Ok.”
    draws weapon
    dies

Then I was plucking some flax, and got shanked by two highway robbers. I didn’t have a weapon so I punched and kicked them. After I died the more injured one got shanked by his friend.

LOL sounds like PW

if you need safety you can join the faction of the city you spawn in or hire a guard or something

• Chivalry 2 needs to do this - but better. Success at that and you migrate millions of MMORPG players to real combat and a monthly subscription.

• I played it like a year and a half ago. It was fun.

• Im guessing we aint gonna band up. OH WELL

• This game has the worst interface I have ever seen.