Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior - Release Date Press Release

• [youtubehd:2ka3wt6s]h77An17RlL8[/youtubehd:2ka3wt6s]

Available November, 14th, 2013

Pre-order now for early access.

Release Date Trailer for Deadliest Warrior:

November 14th, 2013

Expansion Description:

Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior will bring the most iconic warriors from the ancient world, epic new environments and all new game modes to the already expansive First-Person Slasher, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

Every environment is an iconic homeland of one of the warrior factions. Fight in ancient Nordic villages, kick people into pits as a spartan or run along moonlit roofs as a ninja in a bamboo forest.

Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior adds all-new game modes including multi-team (up to 6 teams at one time!), capture the flag variants and an all-new duel mode.

Faster, more diverse gameplay makes Chivalry’s 1st-person melee combat even more intense in this massive expansion.

Each warrior has a unique arsenal and abilities, which promotes more variety in play styles and forces players to adapt their strategy to the situation.

30 new weapons
    5 all-new classes with new character models and new voice overs
    30 new helmets and accessories
    36 new emblem packs with over 135 emblems
    6 all-new maps with variants
    6 total game modes with 2 new modes
    6 teams with limitless class combinations per team
    37 stats tracked per weapon, per class for a total of over 3500 tracked stats
    All new user interface

Release Date trailer:

[youtubehd:2ka3wt6s]J28OURFmccA[/youtubehd:2ka3wt6s]

Extended Cut:

[youtubehd:2ka3wt6s]h77An17RlL8[/youtubehd:2ka3wt6s]

Find more DW Media (Screenshots, wallpapers etc.):

We have also just launched our SDK with Steam Workshop

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, the brutal first person slasher and medieval multiplayer game has just released its SDK and integrated the Steam Workshop, allowing for custom community content. Its expansion, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior will also launch (November 14th) with the SDK and Steam Workshop integration. Right now the SDK is limited to custom maps, but support for code mods will be coming soon. We are very excited to see what the community can create and hope to see new maps breathing fresh air into the game. Please note: If you have uploaded a map, you may need to recook and update it now that the workshop is public.

Check out Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Steam

And the Steam Workshop page is here

• Not as epic as the C:MW release trailer :( Pardon me for being a downer but I had to express that.

• AWESOME! But lets not forget about your gem that made Deadliest Warrior possible, ‘Chivalry: Medieval Warfare’. Don’t forget about MW, keep the updates flowing, for both games.

• Real official trailer.

d84z_TFkeNU

• @Goregasm:

AWESOME! But lets not forget about your gem that made Deadliest Warrior possible, ‘Chivalry: Medieval Warfare’. Don’t forget about MW, keep the updates flowing, for both games.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Developer

We will be going back to address issues in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare after DW launches.

• @Tibberius:

We will be going back to address issues in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare after DW launches.

You’ll get a ton of bug reports after DW launches that might be of a higher priority

• @Lucas:

6 total game modes with 2 new modes

Without the one and only most important game mode which made CMW what it is today.

• @Tibberius:

What issues?

• Have booked a day off work in anticipation. Also I had holidays to use up :P

• @Tibberius:

I AM LITERALLY EXCITE

• @Tibberius:

Awesome to hear.

• Just to wish you good luck on Release Date… I enjoyed this on the 3 hour session a few weeks ago vgood.
    will be around tomorrow on a server as a knight. :)

• So… Did the game launch already or what?
    Opening Chivalry: MW gives me the options of playing MW or buying DW. That’s new, right? Also, the game’s no longer available for pre-orders.