The hell is this?

• So I’m doing the usual, wrecking shit and stuff when a 12 year old Call of Duty player joins the game. He plays a couple of rounds and his swing speed is highly questionable. I thought it was lag and didn’t make any hackusations.

He continues to spam chat with his dated memes. At this point everyone has had it with it (That says a lot since people know I talk shit in chat too so he must of gone real far). His votekick for yes is at 81% with 2 seconds left. Mind you during this for whatever reason the server was lagging bad (300+ ping on all of us but him and his buddy). The vote reached -2 (figured it was lag) and before I crashed (Kratos can back this) I saw a -112981209120991 votes for him then a whitescreen crash.

Anyone else ran into this? I really don’t like to jump to hackusations but it’s like… yooo…

• Paging Dr. Fondler. Dr. Fondler, you have a patient waiting.

• @Khyy:

I saw a -112981209120991 votes for him

that happens sometimes
    no idea why and it doesn’t usually effect anything

• @BB:

@Khyy:

that happens sometimes

Ahh okay. First time I had ever seen it in either title. I truly figured he was doing something… if he is then I don’t even.

• @BB:

@Khyy:

that happens sometimes

I’m pretty sure it happens when someone leaves while there’s a votekick on them

• @KONGEN:

@BB:

@Khyy:

that happens sometimes

Ahh, that’s something.

• wtf u got a problem with 12 years olds so u votekick?

• @Pesky:

wtf u got a problem with 12 years olds so u votekick?

I have a problem with tryhard failures as well. He was both, so I votekicked.

• @KONGEN:

@BB:

@Khyy:

that happens sometimes

Yeah they leave before the votekick finishes and after the 30 seconds finishes web though the window is gone that pops up.

It means they still get kicked.

• @lemonater47:

Yeah they leave before the votekick finishes and after the 30 seconds finishes web though the window is gone that pops up.

But did everyone in your server’s client crash? We all did and prior to it all of us but him had pings of 300-400. It was awkward to say the least.

• @Khyy:

@lemonater47:

But did everyone in your server’s client crash? We all did and prior to it all of us but him had pings of 300-400. It was awkward to say the least.

Pfft no that guy was a hacker that you had. He crashed the server is what he did.

• i think it’s still possible to hack dw because vac isn’t enabled yet and their anti cheat methods whatever they are. Apparently ppl still hack in MW too because we saw a hacker yesterday, pixelcat his name was speed hacking around, blatantly obvious though running at insane speeds and such.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i think it’s still possible to hack dw because vac isn’t enabled yet and their anti cheat methods whatever they are. Apparently ppl still hack in MW too because we saw a hacker yesterday, pixelcat his name was speed hacking around, blatantly obvious though running at insane speeds and such.

VAC takes anywhere from 24-72 hours to ban, but once your VAC banned its game over…

• @Khyy:

@Pesky:

wtf u got a problem with 12 years olds so u votekick?

I have a problem with tryhard failures as well. He was both, so I votekicked.

thats a stupid reason to votekick you should be votekicked for being an ignorant american because i hate americans and they annoy me so we should kick you

• ……

• Pesky the guy got kicked for spamming chat, being abusive and probably hacking NOT BECAUSE HE WAS 12.

Just 12 year olds act like that. And you seem to act like that too I’m afraid.

• @lemonater47:

Pesky the guy got kicked for spamming chat, being abusive and probably hacking NOT BECAUSE HE WAS 12.

Just 12 year olds act like that. And you seem to act like that too I’m afraid.

wtf ur insulting me now? unfortunately ur mom is in my bed already.

i believe the worse people are who start tking the annoying guy as an attempt to be cool and the person who starts the votekick does it to be hero of the server.

• I rest my case.

• In light of this recent forum poster, I found great use for the Friend & Foe feature!

• Willing to bet anything the guy I in which I votekicked is Pesky here. He acted just as tryhard troll as you currently are.