Seriously, why are lobbies not implemented?

• I haven’t played a game since TF2 that it was so hard to play with friends and only play the game types you enjoy. I LOVE Deadliest Warrior, but I don’t like six-team multi-team or last team standing, nor does my best friend. Not only, however, do we have to deal with these games or change servers, we can’t even form a party to ensure we don’t get separated.

To top it all off, now the ability to sort games by name/type/anything doesn’t even work, so it’s just a tedious back-and-forth of ‘Do you see game X? Can you join?’

I know TB is a small studio, and I know server lists are more the ‘tradition’ of PCs, but they’re archaic, inefficient, and currently, DW’s is outright broken.

• While the server browser is indeed perpetually broken, the ‘friends’ tab currently works. Use this to join servers with friends.

• @DrDiamond6:

While the server browser is indeed perpetually broken, the ‘friends’ tab currently works. Use this to join servers with friends.

Thanks, but that only solves one of my perhaps half-dozen problems with server browsers.

• Server list where you can pick whatever gametype/map/ping you want > Lobbies and matchmaking

• @Daiyuki:

Server list where you can pick whatever gametype/map/ping you want > Lobbies and matchmaking

That would be great if the game worked ANYTHING like that. Unfortunately, all I get is a vague description [team deathmatch, last team standing, etc] without any details on what classes are being played, how many teams are included, etc. All critical information that has an overwhelming effect on how interested I am in a particular server.

So until they either find some way to tell me what the hell kind of game I’m actually joining, no, I don’t agree with you.