Ninja smoke bomb and pirate rum bug

• hello
    i found out if i throw a ninja smoke bomb and hit an enemy, if i kill the enemy i can recover the smoke bomb
    this should not be hapening but its working

edit: also i found out this also happens with pirate flamable rum, i can recover bottles of rum of corpses!!

• haha cool
    it’d make the smoke bombs more viable if you could pick them up after they’re done smoking though

right now they’re still shit though

• Don’t remove this “feature”, it makes smoke bombs a bit more viable
    edit: or, well, fix it and give us a reason as to why use it over shurikens. Like, seriously, making things viable increases variability, which will make the game more enjoyable

• @OmmNomNom:

Don’t remove this “feature”, it makes smoke bombs a bit more viable
    edit: or, well, fix it and give us a reason as to why use it over shurikens. Like, seriously, making things viable increases variability, which will make the game more enjoyable

i wish smoke was more durable and more expandable, it fills a small area in my opinion

• 2 possible ideas
    1)Have the smoke bomb make people cough if you stay in for say 2-3 seconds which might either stop HP regen or cause a loss in stamina
    2)have the smoke me a tad bit denser and have it spread out and last a whole lot more
    but one thing I’d like either way is it blocks you from making names since if you give a name it’s more than enough for Nodachi and Blunderbusses(example - You’re a blunderbuss pirate and want to slaughter ninjas in Ninja vs Pirate, you can literally look around a tad bit see a name and know general area where to fire is more than enough to get the ninjas rekt)

• also i found out this also happens with pirate flamable rum, i can recover bottles of rum of corpses!!

• @DoomKnight:

also i found out this also happens with pirate flamable rum, i can recover bottles of rum of corpses!!

Haha rewards direct hits if you ask me

• on the subject of the rum… its horrible…

Its duration is short, people on fire only burns for like 5-6 seconds top - short, its damage is low/mediocre at best and easily regenerated, its AOE is pathetically small.
    if you are killed while tossing it, the bottle won’tt explode on hit…

if you are hit while trying to toss it, your character will make a silly dance and seem like he is tossing the bottle, then… nothing… and while that (nothing) happens you’re movement is reduced by 50%… you literally have to panic spam the “1” key in order to get another weapon equipped and gain the movement speed back… and if you happen to use a blunderbuss that isn’t reloaded when doing this… well… you will be slowed even further… your only chance at this point is to pick fists and fight for your life or try to run which usually results in death.

if you can manage to commit suicide with the flaming rum, you gain the exp points and the kill frag rewarded as if it was another player you killed… ridiculous but funny… its a nice tool for denying your opponent points, but THAT’S IT…

• @Jaggsaw:

if you can manage to commit suicide with the flaming rum, you gain the exp points and the kill frag rewarded as if it was another player you killed… ridiculous but funny… its a nice tool for denying your opponent points, but THAT’S IT…

It’s because TB secretly made them super saiyans…. may as well be right? Skin as tough as armor!

• @Arebasu:

It’s because TB secretly made them super saiyans…. may as well be right? Skin as tough as armor!

Or for Spartans armor as tough as skin