Please don't release the game in that state

• Dear Torn Banner,

don’t release the game in this state. You will just drive away the few people who still believe in you.
    Just look at total buiscits review. The game got even worse since then. I wasn’t, e.g., able to play a single game from start to end due to crashes.

The game crashes everywhere. You change maps, game crashes. You change something in the menue, game crashes. You get hit, game crashes. You attack, game crashes.

Not to speak about the other problems that haven’t gotten fixed.

PLEASE wait till you have the game atleast in a playable state before you release it. Don’t kill your reputation entirely by release the game in it’s current state.

I’ve seen many games releasing games in a buggy state and they all failed. Please don’t be one of them.

Although your games are incredibly frustrating, the moments they actually work are one of the best moments in gaming I ever had. I really don’t want you to fail as a company.

• While I don’t have as many problems as you seem to have, I still kind of agree with you… it still seems very unfinished, and yet it’s very close to be released. I honestly don’t think it will be finished on release-date. The game needs more time, especially when it comes to balancing.

• Did anybody honestly believe DW would be balanced and bug free at release? I doubt it

• i have played the beta,enjoyed it a lot but i feel like the game is somehow a dumbed down CMW.
    When i think of fast gameplay,uber health regeneration,infinite stamina,not enough control that you can’t say i’m dead for the team so the team can win,but i’m dead because i didn’t sit in a corner 3 seconds to reg health,i think of call of duty,frenetic out of control and with explosive things flying around and sorry to say this,i prefer the slower gameplay,more tactical and more teambased,i am more a battlefield player,not a cod one.
    It’s my opinion,but thats what i think about this expansion.

• To be fair totalbiscuits review was the first beta build before any patches. Also he didn’t really know what he was talking about much of the time.

• My only gripe is customization not working properly, it’s a major part of the game and would be a downer to new players who see that their decked out viking/samurai/whatever isn’t wearing their emblems properly. Balance changes can come after the game unless they’re blaringly bad like bo-staff’s 100% red tracers.

• @lemonater47:

To be fair totalbiscuits review was the first beta build before any patches. Also he didn’t really know what he was talking about much of the time.

do you really just focus on one line of everyone’s posts and just reply to that which adds nothing? he even said right after the total biscuit line that it’s gotten ‘worse’ (in his opinion) since then. And whether biscuit knew what he was talking about, he knows how he feels about games and a lot of the points he made were 100% spot on and valid. He or anyone else doesn’t have to be great at the game to see that it has it’s issues, both with gameplay and longevity of interest.

I swear if i posted about how a flying pig with syrup on his backside is going is walking on 2 legs through neighborhoods of small children eating their noses off… you’d reply with “well syrup is an excellent topping for waffles so i have no idea what the issue is.”

• @clayton-bigsby:

@lemonater47:

To be fair totalbiscuits review was the first beta build before any patches. Also he didn’t really know what he was talking about much of the time.

do you really just focus on one line of everyone’s posts and just reply to that which adds nothing? he even said right after the total biscuit line that it’s gotten ‘worse’ (in his opinion) since then. And whether biscuit knew what he was talking about, he knows how he feels about games and a lot of the points he made were 100% spot on and valid. He or anyone else doesn’t have to be great at the game to see that it has it’s issues, both with gameplay and longevity of interest.

I swear if i posted about how a flying pig with syrup on his backside is going is walking on 2 legs through neighborhoods of small children eating their noses off… you’d reply with “well syrup is an excellent topping for waffles so i have no idea what the issue is.”

Any rules to say that I’m not allowed to reply to part of a post? Any rules saying I can’t share my opinion?

And your a bloody hypocrite. You just did did it yourself. I’m allowed an opinion, your allowed an opinion, everyone’s allowed an opinion.

Its a forum after all. Now stop derailing topics just so you can have a go at me.