How to find a GUID?

• Hi I’ve seemed to have lost the GUID to one version of my maps. Everytime I try to replace my maps with an newer version it creates a new item rather than replacing the old. I thought I had the right GUID but now I’m not sure.

Is there a way to find the GUID of one version of my workshop items?

• Same question!

• If anyone out there has subscribed to my maps can you post the GUID? It’s the folder name in CookedSDK, if you have multiple just open them up until you see one with AOCTO-siege7-1.

It could actually be a glitch with the workshop or something…

• @Dr:

If anyone out there has subscribed to my maps can you post the GUID? It’s the folder name in CookedSDK, if you have multiple just open them up until you see one with AOCTO-siege7-1.

69D17431468A5DB930F8D18AA051BBC7 is from your V3

But do u know, when I download .udk maps from others, where to find the GUID?

• Don’t understand what any of this means; just wanted to say thank you for the maps Doc, back in love with Chiv again.

• @Reginhard:

Don’t understand what any of this means; just wanted to say thank you for the maps Doc, back in love with Chiv again.

No problems, happy to help :D

• @Royalgamer06:

@Dr:

If anyone out there has subscribed to my maps can you post the GUID? It’s the folder name in CookedSDK, if you have multiple just open them up until you see one with AOCTO-siege7-1.

Ignore my question, found the answer.

• @Royalgamer06:

@Dr:

thanks, I actually wanted the v2 GUID but I think I’m just going to move to v3 and be done with it. I’ve left v2 up for legacy purposes for the moment.