Playing the regular maps ?

• Is there anyway to play chivalry medieval warfare maps in deadliest warriors ?

I really want to play in the arena and other old chivalry maps ?
    Is there anyway of doing this ? or would there be when the game comes out ?

• Well deadliest warrior is coming with SDK support on day one and its possible to open up existing maps in the SDK it seems judging by some of the maps on the workshop its probably possible that we will see some of the existing maps like moor and arena in deadliest warrior. Though on the workshop.

By the looks of things deadliest warrior isn’t going to be a separate game. Judging by the new launcher and the filters on the workshop.

• @lemonater47:

Well deadliest warrior is coming with SDK support on day one and its possible to open up existing maps in the SDK it seems judging by some of the maps on the workshop its probably possible that we will see some of the existing maps like moor and arena in deadliest warrior. Though on the workshop.

SO TO MAPS? :D

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

Well deadliest warrior is coming with SDK support on day one and its possible to open up existing maps in the SDK it seems judging by some of the maps on the workshop its probably possible that we will see some of the existing maps like moor and arena in deadliest warrior. Though on the workshop.

SO TO MAPS? :D

Problem is TO is its own game mode and current SDK doesn’t support any code changes. Which include new game modes. So its unlikely to begin with.

• didn’t they said the mod support will come ON the release date?

• @lemonater47:

Problem is TO is its own game mode and current SDK doesn’t support any code changes.

WHAT’S THE POINT OF SDK THEN???

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

Problem is TO is its own game mode and current SDK doesn’t support any code changes.

So people stop bothering TB about it?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@BB:

@lemonater47:

So people stop bothering TB about it?

I guess that is that then

• @gregcau:

6/10
    I prefer girls with a little more color. Black & white just doesn’t cut it.