HP Regen and the fact it dumbs the game down

• maybe increase the out of combat time to start regen but keep the regen fast

• I really like the exponential HP regen, and I’ve wanted to see this in Chivalry since I started playing it.
    HP regen in this game is really only efficient when you’re staying out of combat, and you don’t want to have to wait forever doing so.

• New HP regen is great.

• I wouldn’t mind if they removed Hp regen altogether to be honest.

• @lemonater47:

I wouldn’t mind if they removed Hp regen altogether to be honest.

I would mind the shit outta myself.

• the exponential HP regen is fine, but whats not fine is when it starts to fill up again… ridiculous low timer

• New HP regen is well suited for CDW gameplay but I don’t want it in CMW.

• I think the timer should increase before the regen starts but it could start immediately after you make a kill, giving a good player a nice tool for combat.

• I love the new HP regen. Being able to run in, do the damage and steal some kills, then retreat for a few seconds to heal and hop right back in the action. I absolutely hated having to wait for so long for my HP to regen.

Although I think it should stay exclusive to DW for obvious reasons.

• The HP regen is awesome

• @CRUSHED:

just no op just no.

How enlightening, I completely agree with your argument because you convinced me with your well developed ideas, backed up with facts.

Now on topic. I do admit that sometimes the regen can be a bit lame. Also the fact that the speed does not reset is your main issued. But overally I like the regen, as some mentioned, waiting alone for two minutes with no-body around just to heal up is really boring, what is the point if you can just go die and get back in fifteen seconds with refilled health and ammo.

What I’d suggest is instead the current system that easily gets bugged, make it so the speed is constant, generally significantly faster than in the old one, but the delay before it starts would be about three or four times longer than it is now. That way you could not just stand back while your buddy fight and then jump in five seconds later with full health.

• @filthypeasant:

if you’re playing solo against say only 2 mediocore players and they’re not dumb, one of them will always go out of the fight for few seconds and then join in full health again.

If this happens to you, you’re doing it wrong.

@Martys:

That way you could not just stand back while your buddy fight and then jump in five seconds later with full health.

• @KONGEN:

@filthypeasant:

if you’re playing solo against say only 2 mediocore players and they’re not dumb, one of them will always go out of the fight for few seconds and then join in full health again.

@Martys:

That way you could not just stand back while your buddy fight and then jump in five seconds later with full health.

He’s doing something terribly wrong xD

If you’re geting so overwhelmed by the 1 guy that the 2nd can run away and regen, I doubt you’re in any position to beat two players anyway lol…

• The HP regen is perfect.

• Yes, lets play a wargame where everyone is Wolverine…

• @Arebasu:

Yes, lets play a wargame where everyone is Wolverine…

Considering the amount of team damage being done in DW I doubt you’d say that if you went a couple of maps without regen. My bet is that you’d try to votekick every single person in your team before it is over.