Problem with downloading custom maps,haaalp!

• Here is the problem.
    I am trying to log into some servers with custom maps,and while I am downloading these maps,the game just closes it self.
    It isn’t a regular crash(where a window saying " UDK.exe has stopped working" pops up),the game just freezes for 2 seconds and then it closes,without any notice.
    This keeps happening only when I log into servers with custom maps in them.I can play in other servers without such problems.

• Perhaps try going to the Chivalry Steam Workshop and subscribing to the various maps so you can download them first and won’t need to download in game?

• I just subscribed to this group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CMWWor … stingGroup

And everything worked fine, no needed to subscribe to maps but it can help the creators.

• @Dr:

Perhaps try going to the Chivalry Steam Workshop and subscribing to the various maps so you can download them first and won’t need to download in game?

I subscribed to most of the maps I found there and downloaded them,but in-game nothing changes,it says that I must still download the same maps.
    And of course,the game crashes when I try to download them.
    I even shut off my antivirus completely(in case it was causing the problem),but the problem persisted.

• @Xrathk:

@Dr:

Perhaps try going to the Chivalry Steam Workshop and subscribing to the various maps so you can download them first and won’t need to download in game?

I subscribed to most of the maps I found there and downloaded them,but in-game nothing changes,it says that I must still download the same maps.
    And of course,the game crashes when I try to download them.
    I even shut off my antivirus completely(in case it was causing the problem),but the problem persisted.

I would check if either steam or Chivalry need an update first and then post in the bugs forum.