Congratulations on killing the game

• There has been problems with crash to desktop for a long time now, and since yesterday the servers seem to crash every 10 minutes on top of that. Oh and you picked multiplay as official host, like the worst move you could possibly make PR-wise.

The amount of active players is down to like 1-2 active servers at 3pm european time down from like 12-15 active servers at around the same time 1 or 2 weeks ago, it’s been getting less and less every day. Why did you rush public beta and the release of this game? It takes no rocket scientist to see how much this will affect your initial sales.

The kind of word of mouth advertising you’re getting is that the game is shit and unplayable. And now people are scared because release is so close and the game is completely unplayable because of crashes and other issues…

• I’ve probably scared off like 200 players myself with the bo staff since you turned it into a lightsaber staff. I’ve never seen so much hate on the game as when I run up behind people and twoshot them before they can even realize whats happening… or vs better opponents just run up to them and twitch my aim around and they are forced to parry since ninjas MAKE NO ATTACK SOUND so its impossible to tell the difference between twitching and attacking. And then if that’s not scary enough, we again have the fact that it twoshots everything without any regard to sweetspot mechanics, has better range than most weapons and it is faster than lightning! I’ve never seen so many ragequits in my life.

The whole ninja class is a joke, with all other classes you actually have to try, but with ninja (bo staff or without) its just running around in sleepmode spamming everything you see and rolling away from any attack you’re not able to parry it takes 0 skill 0 effort 0 luck. The only thing that can work against u, is being unluckyu or fucking up. Other players skill doesnt matter at all, as long as u dont fuck up or get hit by some ranged shit , it’s just point&click2win… and the occational twitching to throw people completely off without any risk or effort.

I know this is ‘BETA’ but even you got to realize that since there is no alternative and since it is so close to release, this is what people view as the final game they are paying for and I bet NOONE is telling their friends to buy this.

It just makes no damn sense… please explain what the hell you are thinking with this, or it will drive me nuts because I just cant see how anyone can possibly fuck up this hard. Postponing the release of the game with another 5-6 months could have saved you if you did it 2 months ago or earlier, but this is a disaster and its too late to save you from this imo…

And yes I use the term game, because this is not a fucking expansion it changes every thing we know about the core game (in a good way imo so im not complaining) but it is a new game. And that is something others are thinking as well, and what this leads to is them also thinking what an absurd freaking lack of content this game has. You should have made way more maps to allow for more variation… people were complaining about the same thing in cmw…

oh well, rant over… yes I love DW it is really fun, but you’v estill fucked up because not everyone are fanboys like me.

• @kywild:

• I’ve probably scared off like 200 players myself with the bo staff

weapon gets a bug so you use it to agitate other players?

who’s the ass hole here?
    I’m confused

• All that over the bo-staff sheesh, Even though the developers admittely said they’d be addressing the bo-staff next patch. As someone who plays ninja I don’t use bo-staff and I probably never will, I exclusively use one of two weapons the ninjato and the kama. But to say it requires 0 skill to play ninja? Sorry but what? This is only some pre-conceived notion that only you believe, I practiced hard to get as good as I am with the ninja now.

All classes have their quirks things that make them bad and the way I see them, Hardly any of the classes need more skill than the ninja

Spartan-Hide behind shield and block everything invulnerable to almost all projectiles, LMB combo and shield bash your opponent to death and if they’re a ninja or pirate just throw your dory to one hit them and get those dirty pirate and ninja scrub out of the way, Don’t worry though they won’t be able to effecitvely block it like you can with their bullets and shurikens.

Vikings- Just LMB spam, Don’t stop just LMB spam and if teammates get in your way just kill them too, they’re greedy and want your kills, If anyone is putting up to much of a challenge though just throw your shield and stagger them and get in a cheap blow with your norse which can effecitvely kill a ninja or pirate in two hits.

Samurai- If you don’t LMB spam nodachi you’re a scrub, Nuff said.

Knights- Most solid ranged option in the game the crossbow, With their insanely strong halbred and indestructible defense, Only takes 5-6 hits to kill them with the ninjato, That’s okay though they’re balanced.

Pirates- Respect.

Ninjas- Team?

• @SirBlade:

As someone who plays ninja I don’t use bo-staff and I probably never will

you should dude, it’s super fun
    Ninja’s longest weapon as well as being his only bashing weapon which is needed for the heavier classes

it’s also Ninja’s best 1v2 weapon

• @BB:

@kywild:

• I’ve probably scared off like 200 players myself with the bo staff

weapon gets a bug so you use it to agitate other players?

who’s the ass hole here?
    I’m confused

You don’t seem to know torn banner, it requires MASSIVE whining for them to do anything. So yes I use it 1. because its funny and 2. because i want it nerfed. Problem?

• @kywild:

You don’t seem to know torn banner, it requires MASSIVE whining for them to do anything. So yes I use it 1. because its funny and 2. because i want it nerfed. Problem?

you don’t need to draw attention to bugs dude, it’s evident they’re already going to be fixed

if you think a weapon is cheap or OP, wait until all the bugs are gone before trying to prove it by killing everyone with it
    you’re not proving shit with what your’e doing

your’e just ruining people’s fun
    grats on being a terrible person

• @BB:

@kywild:

you don’t need to draw attention to bugs dude, it’s evident they’re already going to be fixed

if you think a weapon is cheap or OP, wait until all the bugs are gone before trying to prove it by killing everyone with it
    you’re not proving shit otherwise

1. because its funny

and don’t give me shit for that, cuz you just saidyourself that its fun to use.

• @kywild:

1. because its funny

like I said, grats on being a terrible person

• @BB:

@kywild:

1. because its funny

like I said, grats on being a terrible person

You said its funny as well, so you’re just as bad? why are you trying so hard to irritate me? You’re just a huge fucking troll and you keep saying I’m an asshole? :S And its a game man, hardly makes me a terrible person for messing around in a video game. You take this shit too seriously then :P

• @kywild:

You said its funny as well

un-bugged Bo
    haven’t touched it since all it’s tracers turned red

@kywild:

so you’re just as bad? why are you trying so hard to irritate me? You’re just a huge fucking troll and you keep saying I’m an asshole? :S

you caught me

• @SirBlade:

All that over the bo-staff sheesh

Didn’t you read the rest of the post? I used it among other things as a good example of things driving people away from the game and giving it a very bad rep.

• @BB:

@kywild:

You said its funny as well

un-bugged Bo
    haven’t touched it since all it’s tracers turned red

@kywild:

so you’re just as bad? why are you trying so hard to irritate me? You’re just a huge fucking troll and you keep saying I’m an asshole? :S

you caught me

That being said however i highly doubt the fix is really gonna change much, The bo-staffs problem before was that it did minimum damage always on blue tracers now it’s red and green isn’t far off from red, I’m pretty sure it was confirmed that there is only ever a few points of damage difference between red and green, So is this fix really gonna make bo-staff balanced? I don’t think so, I reckon it’ll still be overpowered after the patch.

• @SirBlade:

The bo-staffs problem before was that it did minimum damage always on blue tracers

naw man that’s working as intended
    you need to take a closer look at the tracers and see exactly what is hitting first and how

same deal with the Staff in MW, the tracers from the weapon like a couple others have it hit immediately on release when hugging the enemy

basically, if you want instant love taps, hug
    if you want harder hits back up a bit

@SirBlade:

I’m pretty sure it was confirmed that there is only ever a few points of damage difference between red and green

also tracer damages scale down after hitting green from red

• @kywild:

@SirBlade:

Didn’t you read the rest of the post? I used it among other things as a good example of things driving people away from the game and giving it a very bad rep.

So let me get this straight. You INTENTIONALLY selected the shit with all red tracers, used it extensively to some success (as you claim,) and believe that you also scared numerous players off by using it. You say that the weapon is a key benefactor in driving people away and giving the game a bad rep.

And you did this with the knowledge of what you were doing? I mean, that’s en par with using the semi-automatic pistol glitch. Most people selecting the bo staff don’t even realize it’s a glitch. They’re not doing it consciously. Like a dog shitting on the floor, they don’t realize it’s bad until you rub their noses in it.

But you? You shat on the floor when you knew it was wrong, and no owner will ever want you. You are the worst sort. Now GET and don’t come back! GET Air Bud NOBODY WANTS YOU GET!

• @BB:

@kywild:

you’re not proving shit with what your’e doing

BB.
    Honest question: Are you stupid ?
    @BB:

it’s evident they’re already going to be fixed

Did you not play CMW at all ?
    You know how long it takes them to fix stuff and really nobody is whining about the bo-staff even though it is OP.
    @BB:

As i recall,you are the guy who used to defend the super dodge on the MaA,so grats on being a hypocrite.

• @magilla:

@kywild:

@SirBlade:

So let me get this straight. You INTENTIONALLY selected the shit with all red tracers, used it extensively to some success (as you claim,) and believe that you also scared numerous players off by using it. You say that the weapon is a key benefactor in driving people away and giving the game a bad rep.

And you did this with the knowledge of what you were doing? I mean, that’s en par with using the semi-automatic pistol glitch. Most people selecting the bo staff don’t even realize it’s a glitch. They’re not doing it consciously. Like a dog shitting on the floor, they don’t realize it’s bad until you rub their noses in it.

But you? You shat on the floor when you knew it was wrong, and no owner will ever want you. You are the worst sort. Now GET and don’t come back! GET Air Bud NOBODY WANTS YOU GET!

Hahah oh my… I would kill people just as hard with any weapon or any class. I know that, but they don’t. And it is still a game, lighten up. Take a big breath and remember you have a real life outside of chivalry.

• @magilla:

@kywild:

@SirBlade:

It seems your Jimmies have been Rustled friend.
    Shh no tears.
    Only dreams now
    Unrustle your Jimmies today.
    ygr5AHufBN4

• @kywild:

Hahah oh my… I would kill people just as hard with any weapon or any class. I know that, but they don’t. And it is still a game, lighten up. Take a big breath and remember you have a real life outside of chivalry.

Interesting claim… You would kill anyone just as hard with any weapon? Are you implying that your entire rant was false from the get-go, and that the bo staff is actually not any stronger than any other weapon in your hands?

OR are you making a baseless claim to cover your ass because you admitted here that you’re a raging tryhard who consciously utilizes broken weapons? Who indulges in hypocrisy by spewing about all of its fundamental issues online, whilst utilizing it to its full annoying and subhuman effect in-game? It’s as though you know what you’re doing is disgusting, but you’re trying to justify your position by speaking against it. You just can’t stop. The success is an addiction for you, isn’t it?

I’m light as helium. Don’t make assumptions about my emotional state, or about my living situation. I’m judging your character and who you are: the way your mind ticks so disgustingly. This has little to do with the actual game, which is a mere testament.

• @Shard:

Honest question: Are you stupid ?

I hope not

@Shard:

Did you not play CMW at all ?

no, why?

@Shard:

You know how long it takes them to fix stuff

it’s already fixed in the dev build

@Shard:

really nobody is whining about the bo-staff even though it is OP.

maybe because it’s not?

@Shard:

As i recall,you are the guy who used to defend the super dodge on the MaA,so grats on being a hypocrite.

you’re going to have to find that quote because no

• @Shard:

It seems your Jimmies have been Rustled friend.
    Shh no tears.
    Only dreams now
    Unrustle your Jimmies today.
    ygr5AHufBN4

/insert memespewing defense friend here

I’ve only just come across you, and I have no respect or regard for you. Not even a little bit. :D