Spartan helmets

• what happened to spartan helmets? i only have normal “spartan” hemlet, it lacks the other 2 helmets that had plumes

• previous to one of the patches you had a number of things unlocked, but then they made it so that you had to unlock stuff.

• @clayton-bigsby:

previous to one of the patches you had a number of things unlocked, but then they made it so that you had to unlock stuff.

yeah lol, and even when you unlock the stuff it bugs the entire customization, making your character wear default colours and basic helm or no helm at all… unlocking customization features is truly dumb, i can understand why weapons are to be unlocked, but really… i want my damn mason knight helm back to fit my yellow clothing!

having features unlocked and then not being able to use them is game breaking, even if they are just cosmetics… its the one thing that annoys me the most next to the Bug Staff…

• problem is i dont have the “you have to be rank X to unlock” on the menu. shall i check on “my profile” if i unlocked it?

• Yeah well im lvl 40 spartan and I still don’t get to have my elite crest. Dumb!

• @Citizen:

Yeah well im lvl 40 spartan and I still don’t get to have my elite crest. Dumb!

Elite Crest is for ELITES Cit

obvies why you don’t have it yet

• @BB:

@Citizen:

Yeah well im lvl 40 spartan and I still don’t get to have my elite crest. Dumb!

Elite Crest is for ELITES Cit

obvies why you don’t have it yet

how do you became elite? :D

• Anyone know what level you unlock the advanced helmets?