Repeated crashes on map change

• Greetings, sirs and ladies. I’ve been having some technical difficulties and I would love to get some input on handling them, if I could.

Ever since the large patch about two and a half weeks ago my game hasn’t run right. I’ve gotten regular, repeated crashes when I’ve tried to play, with the error message reading either “UDK.exe has stopped working” or “Ran out of video memory! Exiting…”. They usually happen either when I’m joining a server and the map is loading, or at map change on a server I’m in, though initially I had a couple crashes at the main menu. Weirdly, Duel servers seem to run just fine.

I’ve tried verifying the integrity of the game cache through Steam, and the first time I did that it came up with four bad files. I tried playing again, but it still crashed, and verifying after that showed that four files were bad again. I’ve also tried deleting the appropriate folder in My Documents and that hasn’t helped. I’ve even opened UDK.exe directly from the program files and still my game crashes.

Now, my brother looked into it some, and what he thought was that it was a new issue with my 32-bit OS, and that it would have to be something that TB fixed, but given that it’s been two and a half weeks with no changes, I’m starting to wonder. Can anyone help me out here?

System information:
    Operating System
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz
    Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
    RAM
    8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z75 Pro3 (CPUSocket)
    Graphics
    X193W (1440x900@60Hz)
    Intel HD Graphics 4000 (ASRock)
    1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (EVGA)