Are there going to be any non multiplay servers on release?

• I’ve had a lot of fun in the past while of playing this beta, but there are a few things that really, really bother me. One of them is that so far, the only servers I can find are multiplay servers, that change the maps and modes based on votes. Simple, but the thing I hate about this is that my favorite mode, FFA, almost never gets brought up for votes. I’m forced to play TDM, which I still like, and LTS, which I despise.

I just want to know if it’s been stated whether or not every server (official ones at least) will remain multiplay only, because I really hate this voting system. There’s nothing like when it brings up three LTS modes, and rather than voting for a map I want, I have to pick the one I hate the least. I’d go and play on a non official server, but almost all of them are laggy or underpopulated. Several are titled “FFA only” but consist of the same voting system of LTS and TDM gametypes. I just want a server that rotates FFA only, and I want to know if they’re planning on making these.

And apologies if this has been answered somewhere else, I couldn’t find anything about it myself.

• Only official servers and idiots servers will be multiplay.

• Hi,

that really depends on the server admin/owner/renter…you can put every map on the votelist with the game mode ffa…so in the end you could only vote for different maps/classes…game mode would be ffa…

I don´t like ffa, so my server has every mode except ffa.

I´m pretty sure there will be ffa only servers at release.

• wtf? multiplay is really fun