Long loading times and freezing after last patch

• OK, I know, there are many topics about this issue, but this problem is totally worth it.

First of all, the game is loading very slowly. I have to wait 2-3 times longer than before this patch. I would suffer all this waiting, but after loading a map camera freezes in one place. I can’t do anything about it. The only working thing is quitting the game.

There’s one interesting thing I’ve noticed - after opening game console (during freeze), I can see a sign: “NoConnection Set from DS_Inactive”.
    (http://imageshack.com/a/img41/2946/bhux.png)
    Can it be the clue to solving this issue?

• Please help me! I can’t play since the SDK & CU2 Patch 1.2!
    I can’t believe that nobody knows what does “NoConnection Set from DS_Inactive” mean!

• Same problem here!

• @S0ldier:

There’s one interesting thing I’ve noticed - after opening game console (during freeze), I can see a sign: “NoConnection Set from DS_Inactive”.
    (http://imageshack.com/a/img41/2946/bhux.png)
    Can it be the clue to solving this issue?

What happens is Chivalry is causing Steam to crash somehow. During a freeze, if you minimize you will see that Steam is no longer open. I would assume that the console error is because you are no longer connected to Steam.

• @sharkh20:

What happens is Chivalry is causing Steam to crash somehow. During a freeze, if you minimize you will see that Steam is no longer open. I would assume that the console error is because you are no longer connected to Steam.

Sorry, but I am connected to Steam after this freeze. And I don’t know what to do after 2 months of waiting for solution.

• There needs to be a hotfix to at least solve the issue of the game freezing up. The thing is a successful connection seems to be luck of the draw. Occasionally you can connect to the same server that caused the freeze game without any problems.

• Yeah, the recent patch has fixed this problem, but there comes another one - game crashes every few matches… My issue is very similar to THIS ONE.