Teams in Duel mode!

• Why was this feature removed? It was so exciting being able to team up with anyone at the spot and then face another team in 2v2 fights that really spiced the mode up!
    Will teams in duel mode return? If so, when? If not, why?

I will keep bumping this thread until I receive an official answer.

• Really good idea, can’t see any reason not to have this in. I think people will eventually just designate FFA servers as duel servers as was done in MW, as it was much easier that way, unless this duel mode gets cleaned up a bit.

• I want it as well… I missed being challenged by teams who thought they were clever, and then rape them both 1vs2 until they ragequit!

• @WOLFENGANG:

I think people will eventually just designate FFA servers as duel servers as was done in MW

Still the best option. New-new duel mode is horrible, and still really buggy

• @KONGEN:

@WOLFENGANG:

I think people will eventually just designate FFA servers as duel servers as was done in MW

Still the best option. New-new duel mode is horrible, and still really buggy

Promod duel mode best duel mode.

• man, I hope they bring that back. I haven’t played beta, but when I heard about the team dueling mode I was really interested.

• I just received a message from dear Andrew confirming that Team Duels will return. ^^