Rank\Unlocks\Progress not saving

• Hi, I’ve had Chivalry since around launch but recently the game has stopped saving any progress.

For eg. I use the two hand sword with the Vanguard and unlock the next, but on returning to the game I am back to my previous state and need to unlock it again.

I am assuming one of the latest patches did something but no idea.

• Unlocking weapons can only be done on Official servers and there must be at least 5 people on the server.
    Experience can be gained on any server, but weapon unlocks only on Official servers with 5 or more people.

• @BillDoor:

Unlocking weapons can only be done on Official servers and there must be at least 5 people on the server.
    Experience can be gained on any server, but weapon unlocks only on Official servers with 5 or more people.

Not sure if trolling, but if it’s true that’s a terrible decision to make

• Why? It’s a multiplayer game. You unlock in multiplayer against people, not on a modded server against bots.

You can look through Slygoat’s posts to find where he said this before. It has to be an official ranked server. Any server with less than 5 players is automatically unranked.

• I can confirm this, tested it out by playing on an official server yesterday and playing again today. unlock progress did not save. Pleas fix this TB because this is ridiculous. The game has been out a year and this pops up again, instead of releasing expansion, please consider fixing your base game first. thank you.

• It seems to have fixed itself.

Just to confirm, I don’t play on official servers and it unlocks fine now.

• @BillDoor:

Why? It’s a multiplayer game. You unlock in multiplayer against people, not on a modded server against bots.

You can look through Slygoat’s posts to find where he said this before. It has to be an official ranked server. Any server with less than 5 players is automatically unranked.

There are non official servers that have weapon unlocking on, I believe, it’s just playing on Official servers is assured to get weapons.