ITT: We list good, free, browser-based games

• GO

• QuakeLive

Runescape

facebook browser games (farmville)

• hmm, i disagree with farmville (it’s a skinner box) and runescape is alright for a while. Quakelive is alright, but i don’t play it(it’s quake 3, so what?).

honestly, i don’t play browser based games much, I play full on games. Bad company 2, Age of Chivalry, counter strike source.

But for actual full on browser based games? ooh, uhh, hmm, eeh, one of those website role playing game things? no, not really, they are weird and often don’t have the content you want(if i ever find a good one of those i will link you). sudoku, there we go, that’s a browser based game you can get which is good.

• @Ironclaw:

hmm, i disagree with farmville (it’s a skinner box) and runescape is alright for a while. Quakelive is alright, but i don’t play it(it’s quake 3, so what?).

honestly, i don’t play browser based games much, I play full on games. Bad company 2, Age of Chivalry, counter strike source.

But for actual full on browser based games? ooh, uhh, hmm, eeh, one of those website role playing game things? no, not really, they are weird and often don’t have the content you want(if i ever find a good one of those i will link you). sudoku, there we go, that’s a browser based game you can get which is good.

personally, i think quakelive is a great browser game, it’s a full FPS game based right in your browser.

I don’t care much for browser games anyhow :s

• there is one being developed, called interstellar marines, it’s a browser based game like quake live. Except it isnt quake live and the graphics are at the AAA standard of big games like modern warfare 2.

• Street Fighter Online i think is the best browser game

• http://utopia-game.com/

really awesome team based strategy game. if you decide to play it, though, be prepared for people to expect you to log on at least twice a day (though not for very long, you can do everything you need to in 10-20 minutes) and listen to everything the experienced players tell you. the playerbase can be ruthless to newbies who just want to do their own thing, since it brings the whole kingdom down.

• there is this website, not sure if anyone here has heard of it but it is a website called alexville, it has all flash-based browser games and i mean there are a looot of games on that site.

• http://www.notdoppler.com/frame/639.html

WARNING: Devs should not click the above button. Doing so will induce instant procrastination and we wouldn’t want C:MW delayed :D

• @SlyGoat:

http://utopia-game.com/

really awesome team based strategy game. if you decide to play it, though, be prepared for people to expect you to log on at least twice a day (though not for very long, you can do everything you need to in 10-20 minutes) and listen to everything the experienced players tell you. the playerbase can be ruthless to newbies who just want to do their own thing, since it brings the whole kingdom down.

Geez. This game still exists? I used to play it a lot. Was a great game haha.

• Yea I played utopia is 1999…. I had no idea it was still going. We should start an AoC kingdom! ; )

• @gB:

Yea I played utopia is 1999…. I had no idea it was still going. We should start an AoC kingdom! ; )

i have to admit, that’d be pretty amazing. we could do all themed names. Too Big Sword, Lots of Armour, etc. :D

• It burns!

• Space station 13. Probably the funniest i’ve ever had in a free game.

Learning curve of brain surgery tho.

• Nice game TheNarrator, it has the same spirit as Super Meat Boy, i did it with 1340 deaths and you? :D

• Developer

593 deaths.

• 498, nice game. Although I must ask, how on earth did you die 1340 times? :|

• I was playing on a notebook with an inconfortable spacebar (spacebar is key all the way) and stopped playing to smoke a cigarette when the game was at the level where your guy go megaspeed and die fast. :P

• Ha MISTAKE!

This passed the time rather well http://armorgames.com/play/7598/flight