Class Progression for launch

• I gave a shot at searching, but didn’t find an answer on here… Sorry if this has been addressed.

But will the class / rank progression, as well as global stats be reset for the launch?
    I personally hope so… Even If I’ve put 40 hours into the beta, I don’t really mind.
    I was there for the testing, and did just that…

Now I’d like to start fresh, from the ground up with what would hopefully be the most stable version of the game thus far!

Malev

• Been answered numerous times but in short yes they will be reset largely becuase it will not be launched from C:MW beta and its far too much useless work to transfer the stats over between games.

• @lemonater47:

Been answered numerous times but in short yes they will be reset largely becuase it will not be launched from C:MW beta and its far too much useless work to transfer the stats over between games.

Copying data from and to an identical database structure is alot of work? It could probably be done in 5 minutes.

• @kywild:

@lemonater47:

Been answered numerous times but in short yes they will be reset largely becuase it will not be launched from C:MW beta and its far too much useless work to transfer the stats over between games.

Copying data from and to an identical database structure is alot of work? It could probably be done in 5 minutes.

Its a lot of useless work.

• Doesn’t matter whether it is or is not hard to do. Important is that it is not going to happen. I don’t know why, don’t even want to try and find a reason. But it is not nearly as bad as other games, like payday. They reset progress with every update, made the game very uneasy to play for me knowing that anything I do goes to waste over and over.