Competetive mod

• I suggest the clan leaders and a collection of strong players with say a minimum of 300 hours on a class perhaps
    get together and come up with a competitive version of Chivalry. That suits the clan players.

Bear in mind that idea can then be put forward to the Dev Team, and who knows it might be an earlier version of
    chivalry before a patch. Or just a version inclusive of the mod idea and its particulars.

meaning that the Exe can only be handed to the competetive players and clans not for public servers.

So it might revitilise the competitive scene as it will reflect the version wanted by the clans / players.

If you played Q3 in the league days of ctf - they used a version called osp quake3
    it was for the competitive side and not used much on public servers.

This competitive mod can also allow for clans to use there own customisations ie clan tags on armour and shields.
    It might just be what the competative scene needs its own agreed upon mod sanctioned by the Dev Team

Even a nominal fee could be considered by the competative scene towards the dev team for such a mod.

A pool of servers, refs and admins might be needed if it got a league off the ground.

• Damn, why no1 thought of that before?

• @loin:

Even a nominal fee could be considered by the competative scene towards the dev team for such a mod.

This sounds great. I’ll get to work on it right away! Should be able to whip up something between now and the end of me writing this post.

……

DONE!

Phew.

• when they fix the SDK for game mods we can all play chiv+ dont worry

• sacre bleu, NON! this will split the community and KILL the competitive scene!! i would much rather the comp scene die a slow lingering death with the shitty version we have already!

…wait, is it 2012 again?!

• This is genius, I wonder why no one else came up with this idea yet

• Nobody has been able to create such a mod because it would require for them to first know how to spell the word competitive.