I'm sick of it

• Every time late night is the same. I join a team objective map and the clan names read wk on both sides. One side is team-killing the other is playing the objective. I than ask about why this is and either suddenly crash or get kicked. Is this the type of play tb wants? I tried reporting this once and the admin asked me for the real ids for the individuals. I don’t have them on my friends list so how would I know? I could look up last played but how the hell do I know what account is tied to that username with the rampant editing going on.

• When you’re ingame or have just been ingame, you can go into steam, click ‘view’, select ‘players’

Assuming they’re not changing their ingame names that rapidly, if you select a player that you’ve played with recently, on their profile you can also select the arrow next to their name to view aliases.

Anyway outside of that. If it’s an official server grab any mod from the chivadmins steam group. If its a clan server, the best I can suggest is to contact the admins for that specific server

• @MonkeyFiend:

When you’re ingame or have just been ingame, you can go into steam, click ‘view’, select ‘players’

Assuming they’re not changing their ingame names that rapidly, if you select a player that you’ve played with recently, on their profile you can also select the arrow next to their name to view aliases.

Anyway outside of that. If it’s an official server grab any mod from the chivadmins steam group. If its a clan server, the best I can suggest is to contact the admins for that specific server

So I followed the request you made and found out the person enacting this behavior is the admin REDACTED And as such who exactly do I make a complaint to?

• Getplayerinfo command and take a screenshot. Its more reliable and contains chatlog evidence. So people don’t accidentally or deliberatally accuse the wrong people.

• the getplayerinfo command is set to admin only by default, w/e server you’re playing on would need to have set “bAnyUserCanGetSteamID=True” and it appears they have not

• @BlaZe:

the getplayerinfo command is set to admin only by default, w/e server you’re playing on would need to have set “bAnyUserCanGetSteamID=True” and it appears they have not

Sorry just trying to address this issue as requested. Suppose I should ask again who watches the watchmen?

• @[url=http://www.tornbanner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=180:

Forum Rules]• Do not publicly call out or shame an individual (s) or clan (s). If you have an issue with someone or group of people in game, contact a moderator here.

Had to edit your posts.
    Please READ the forums rules.
    Additionally- as is there is nothing the official server administrators can do about your experience in a private server. If you would like to avoid having this issue with these players- play on an official server. Then you can contact an official server admin once these players are violating the server rules.

You also do not need to fetch these people from the ingame console.
    You can log onto your steam account VIA the website, not the client. And go to your profile > friends > recently played with. Your steam syncs up the recent players you played it once you close the application and then you can easily find them assuming they have not change their name already.
    Then you just click their name and it directs you to their steam profile. Even if it is private all you really need to do is send a server admin their steam profile link.

Again, posting their names on the forums is against the forum rules so please make sure you read both the forum rules and the server rules and know the right pipeline to reporting these issues.