One Last Patch?

• So the release date is coming. The 16th is on a Tuesday I think, so that means that this Wednesday is the last patch before release right?

I hope everything gets fixed before the release. It would absolutely crush the popularity of this game to have a buggy release version. And with Black Ops II and other AAA titles coming around during the winter and spring of next year, it would be devastating to the game.

Is this the last patch, or do they plan to have another?

• Last beta patch. Feedback from it will be used towards the final release build.

• Well I can’t wait for release and for there to be more servers. It should be really fun.

Also beating on new players while pretending I’m new to the game will be fun as well. :P

I hope to see a large population in this game. Hopefully good reviews as well will come and I like that team nancy are basically promoting for this game.

• Any chance FFA might be turned into a minigame on TO/LTS/TDM/CTB servers? To act as a sort of waiting room until the required number of players join.
    That’s pretty much it’s sole function at the moment, only getting people to change servers en masse is becoming a painful exercise.

Oh and is Capture the Banner still planned for release?

• Capture the Loot* ;)

• @Strudel:

Any chance FFA might be turned into a minigame on TO/LTS/TDM/CTB servers? To act as a sort of waiting room until the required number of players join.
    That’s pretty much it’s sole function at the moment, only getting people to change servers en masse is becoming a painful exercise.

Oh and is Capture the Banner still planned for release?

I hope not, if im understanding what your saying.

I think FFA servers in most games are non-existant nowadays. Its nice to finally have that option.

• Could keep both.

• So is this last patch today?

• Tomorrow most likely.

• I really hope that improvements to bot AI will be made, they are incredibly stupid and can’t do anything right except for swing wildly.

I would also be quite happy if, when the bomb cart explodes in battlegrounds and sends you flying, that I don’t die in mid air due to fire. I want to crash heroically as peasants look on in shock at my amazing accomplishment, and also at the massive amount of debris flying off from my crash site. I want to be a meteor.

• I hope you will add in next patches Blood and damage texture decals on walls !

• Tibberius said thats coming after launch.

• After that the game will be perfect for me !

• Once the voice chat is fixed then the game will be perfect for me. It’s already great, with working voice chat, it would be crazy fun.

I was playing with my friend last night and he was voice chatting while he won a 3 v 1 in LTS lol. He did his own battle cries :P

It managed to work for that moment but still sounded cruddy and cut in n out.

I suspect voice chat might be push to talk and voice threshold activated at the same time currently. Though I haven’t tested and may just be wrong n it doesn’t work atm at all lol.