User's Weekly Poll: Bad-Ass Badasses (Round 2)

• Alright so after last week’s poll we have a rather close match between arnold and some other randoms. I felt like it should have a second round just to make sure everyone realised they made a choice not going for clint like me…

SO SUBMIT YOUR VOTES FOOLS

• I’m sorry…how did JCVD not win?

j-b1q-Ea9E8

• because nobody voted for him except you.

• Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal are the two least cool “stereotypical action badasses” I know of, sorry Keith :/

I’ll vote for Jason Statham here. Again.

Clint Eastwood is an icon for badassery, he shouldn’t even be on this list to be voted for. His status is set in stone, just like how Elvis is not on any poll about “who is the best rock artist” since he’s the KING of Rock. Clint Eastwood is the KING of badass movie characters.

• Why did you bring Mr T the ace in the sleeve , well I voted for Mr T ,
    strange thing is most people like a big lug type who you just want to see upset hehe.
    Mr T and that nutcase always upsetting him was great, Tyr from Andromeda, Ronin dex from stargate atlantis vs Tealc from sg1 was good. Any big lug with a temper like a raging bull always completes
    a movie or series tbh

• seems like Clint is gonna win then :D

• Mr T has the best ride tho :)

• @SavageBeatings:

Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal are the two least cool “stereotypical action badasses” I know of, sorry Keith :/

Clint Eastwood is an icon for badassery, he shouldn’t even be on this list to be voted for. His status is set in stone, just like how Elvis is not on any poll about “who is the best rock artist” since he’s the KING of Rock. Clint Eastwood is the KING of badass movie characters.

Steven Seagal is a phony.

But JCVD easily beats most of those people. Going with a recent movie, he was awesome in Expendables 2.

Also, I wasn’t the only one who voted for him. No one voted for Denzel, so you’re all racist and this is all one big scam.

• @Keith:

@SavageBeatings:

Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal are the two least cool “stereotypical action badasses” I know of, sorry Keith :/

Steven Seagal is a phony.

But JCVD easily beats most of those people. Going with a recent movie, he was awesome in Expendables 2.

Also, I wasn’t the only one who voted for him. No one voted for Denzel, so you’re all racist and this is all one big scam.

Lol, his role in Expendables 2 was pretty shit. They hardly gave him a part throughout most of it, then killed him off instead of him joining the team for the third movie. He has much better movies, but Jason Statham still wins it.

• I am happy to announce that Clint Eastwood is chivalry’s official bad ass badass.
    Thanks for you votes everyone.

Once more, the winner is Clint Eastwood.