The japanese characters on the arch of duel mode, bamboo map

• Hey guys, been playing chivalry DW for a while and have been taking a look at the maps in detail :) (haha just cos im bored). i’ve lived in japan for a while, i know what its like there so i know what the pagoda’s,shrines and temples look like. i came across reading the writing on the arches in the duel and bamboo map, which reads "???”. this means in japanese “I’m going to die!” and i found it hilarious :P
    did u guys notice too? or maybe didnt even give a **** haha. pic included!!

• Their map maker had fun obviously.

Though I doubt he thought anyone would find that little Easter egg this early. For the simple fact hardly anyone can speak Japanese.

• @lemonater47:

Their map maker had fun obviously.

Though I doubt he thought anyone would find that little Easter egg this early. For the simple fact hardly anyone can speak Japanese.

I’m pretty sure basically everyone that lives in Japan speaks Japanese, but I may be wrong.

• @Miriandandes:

@lemonater47:

I’m pretty sure basically everyone that lives in Japan speaks Japanese, but I may be wrong.

That’s a myth. Clearly they speak french.

• @Miriandandes:

@lemonater47:

Well I’m pretty sure that 0.000181018584196% of the worlds population is hardly anyone.