Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior Released!

• http://www.tornbanner.com/blog/deadlies … -released/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24128 … 4_4__104_1

CHIVALRY: DEADLIEST WARRIOR launched today on Steam and retails for $14.99. Based on the Spike TV series “Deadliest Warrior,”, the new expansion adds the lethal combat skills of the Samurai, Pirate, Spartan, Viking and Ninja to Chivalry’s iconic Knight.

“We want to thank everyone who participated in the beta and provided their feedback, resulting in great new content for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare,” said Steve Piggott, President of Torn Banner Studios. “We worked extremely hard to incorporate and balance the diverse play styles of the new warriors, and to create exciting new game modes and environments. I think this expansion offers a refreshing change of pace and style from the base game and believe that Chivalry owners will be pleasantly surprised by how unique Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior is as a separate experience. ”

Dan Yang, General Manager of 345 Games adds: “Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior enhances the exceptional first-person combat style of Chivalry that is enjoyed by over a million players, by speeding up and broadening the gameplay. It also takes the Deadliest Warrior franchise from one-on-one combat to the battlefield.”

lineup
    FEATURING 6 WARRIORS, EACH WITH A UNIQUE PLAY STYLE AND WEAPONS SET.

Spartan: A shielded warrior that excels when fighting in teams
    Ninja: A swift stealth warrior with good crowd control abilities
    Samurai: A versatile fighter with a broad arsenal of long range and melee weapons
    Pirate: An effective skirmisher with access to gunpowder weapons
    Viking: An all-out berserker that excels at overwhelming opponents at close range
    Knight: A tank with superior armor with high-impact weapons

PLAYERS GO TO WAR IN 6 ALL-NEW ENVIRONMENTS.

Acropolis: An Ancient Greek Temple City
    Bamboo Forest: A dark ninja village shrouded in mist
    Fortress Garden: Traditional samurai stronghold
    Ducat Isle: A pirate’s paradise complete with hidden treasure trove
    Fjord: A frigid Norse fishing port
    Fertile Valley: Medieval castle with siege weaponry
    With extensive statistics, players can finally determine which warrior is deadliest. Battles can take place across six new game modes, which feature one-on-one combat, free for all, and capture the flag matches. Teams and warriors can be customized based on appearance, match types, customizable servers, taunts, and emblems – with some weapons and accessories only accessible after mastering a particular warrior’s technique.

CHIVALRY: DEADLIEST WARRIOR is now available on Steam for $14.99. The base game is required to play and is available for $24.99. Players can also purchase the game and expansion pack as a bundle.

• Yay! :)

• Time to put chivalry to free to play and make money with DW and new cosmetic stuff for both games, the player base will never increase otherwise, so of your wallet.

• Will you send retail activation keys to people who purchased early access through the humble store?

• @loginx:

Will you send retail activation keys to people who purchased early access through the humble store?

You should already have that, I did.

• @gregcau:

@loginx:

Will you send retail activation keys to people who purchased early access through the humble store?

Humble Store sent them out to whatever email address you purchased under.

• I’ll be more excited when Chivalry is like… ya know… a functional program.
    Amazing gameplay shitty program, that’s the story of Chivalry.

• @Andrew:

@gregcau:

@loginx:

Humble Store sent them out to whatever email address you purchased under.

Yeah steam took care of everything 5 minutes after I asked. Thanks!

• @gref:

I’ll be more excited when Chivalry is like… ya know… a functional program.
    Amazing gameplay shitty program, that’s the story of Chivalry.

So true.
    I can’t even play the damn game.

• Unread postby Sirbarthelemy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Time to put chivalry to free to play and make money with DW and new cosmetic stuff for both games, the player base will never increase otherwise, so of your wallet.

No Soup for you…. They better not make this free to play , Chivalry is the Jewel in the crown.
    imo its very reasonably priced and worth the purchase. I am not a fan boy ask anyone.

My, that new menu looks very nice with play chivalry or deadliest warrior :D

• @loin:

…. They better not make this free to play , Chivalry is the Jewel in the crown…

Would it really be such a bad thing?

• by Reginhard » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:23 am

loin wrote:
    …. They better not make this free to play , Chivalry is the Jewel in the crown…

Would it really be such a bad thing?

Well I suppose a reduced free to play version could be possible for example not allowing weapons to be unlocked or any ranking up . That could be an interesting win over more buyers scenario.
    No nice hats or customizing just the basic meal without any side orders :)

• The game has been released ladies and gentlemen. Time to update the website, as it still says “Preorder now for early access”: http://www.tornbanner.com/deadliestwarrior/

• It would be nice if I could actually unlock all the weapons.