Achievements

• Achievements for Deadliest Warrior. There are none. There are no trading cards either. How am I supposed to play the game without menial, time-consuming tasks for me to complete? How am I supposed to fully enjoy the game if there are no electronic tradables to waste a few dollars on for a shiny badge? Enjoy the game by playing it you say? Balderdash.

Honestly though, they are kindof required for a new game. It just fleshes it out a little bit. Anyone else slightly frazzled about this?

• 5charedit

• @Footbeard:

Honestly though, they are kindof required for a new game. It just fleshes it out a little bit. Anyone else slightly frazzled about this?

I literally couldnt care less for achievements.

• I suspect TBS have bigger things to worry about right now. While I would like to see new trading cards and achievements for C:DW, neither of these features were actually promised to us. I would rather see them fix the 3 C:MW achievements that are still broken before releasing new ones. :P

• I never understood the achievements crap, it’s just so meaningless… yet lots of people go crazy for it in a quest of completing them all, as if that gave them a sense of accomplishment