I miss it

• I loved chivalry . but my chivalry was different from a lot probably most, you would find me on high population servers (higher the better) playing FFA and king of the hill on a map rotation that was just throne room and arena.

there just isnt this type of server available. sure you can find the odd FFA server but after one round you get the option for 3 different versions of 6 team LTS

will the servers become more varied or is it all going to be small team , massive map LTS / team DM?

• You could rent a server and make your own custom rotations.

But, the Classic server rotations are due for a review.
    I don’t like LTS or Duel, so I always leave the servers when these come up.

• I guess the closest we get to TO is HTB/PTB, but I have yet to see a server which has that in their map rotation. I don’t even know what that gamemode is

• @OmmNomNom:

I guess the closest we get to TO is HTB/PTB, but I have yet to see a server which has that in their map rotation. I don’t even know what that gamemode is

There is a dedicated Banner mode server we are running (Crab Cakes) along with a classic rotation that includes them.

• @Andrew:

@OmmNomNom:

I guess the closest we get to TO is HTB/PTB, but I have yet to see a server which has that in their map rotation. I don’t even know what that gamemode is

There is a dedicated Banner mode server we are running (Crab Cakes) along with a classic rotation that includes them.

cool!
    will try it out :)

• Here are all the server options we have for now:

DW Official Banner Mode #01 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official Banner Mode #02 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official Banner Mode #03 US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official Banner Mode #04 US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #01 Asia (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #02 AUS (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #03 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #04 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #05 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #06 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #07 US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic #08 US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic Small #01 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic Small #02 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic Small #03 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic Small #04 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic Small #05 US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official Classic Small #06 US West Multiplay)
    DW Official Duel Mode #01 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official Duel Mode #02 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official Duel Mode #03 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official Duel Mode #04 US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD #01 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD #02 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD #03 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD #04 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD #05 US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD Small #01 London (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD Small #02 US Central (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD Small #03US West (Multiplay)
    DW Official FFA/TD Small #04 US West Los Ang (M

• yeah problem is kimiko thats not how those servers are set up , all those EU small FFA/TD are actually playing with LTS rotations

• @zumbledum:

yeah problem is kimiko thats not how those servers are set up , all those EU small FFA/TD are actually playing with LTS rotations

They should all be fine now. Except the duel mode doesn’t seem to be working quite right. But the rest I checked seem to be fine. (If not, let me know).

• Do me a favour someone and make one where there is just 2 teams these multi teams are just noobed and seriously annoying esp with the team balancing.

• @Kimiko:

@zumbledum:

yeah problem is kimiko thats not how those servers are set up , all those EU small FFA/TD are actually playing with LTS rotations

They should all be fine now. Except the duel mode doesn’t seem to be working quite right. But the rest I checked seem to be fine. (If not, let me know).

the EU small ffa/td is sort of working the map selection is right its just not saving progress now.

• @Kimiko:

Except the duel mode doesn’t seem to be working quite right.

About that, did a little detective work recently.
    Sometimes (quite often) when a duel game is finished, the timer is set to 00:00 forever, forcing all the players into the messy dojo. Only ways too keep on dueling appears to be 1. Restart the map 2. Wait for an indefinite time
    I believe this is directly linked to the bugged duel initiations. Sometimes, when engaging in duel, players have reported getting put in spectator mode with a weird camera angle, unable to get away. When this happens, I think both players initiated in duel become unable to do anything about it other than leave the game.

Anyway, I tried counting the players around me last duel game, when the timer had stopped, and nothing was happening. I could only count 10/12 players, suggesting two player where stuck in duel initiation glitch. Since the game always waits for “all players to finish dueling”, I think the game keeps on waiting for players stuck in spectator mode, and refuses to move on until they are done. (Have left the game)

That’s my theory, take it or leave it :P