Chivalry in a nutshell

• [youtubehd:sol9yi97]fhY2bktDm3c[/youtubehd:sol9yi97]

• lmao :)

• This is the exact knight 2 hand pole dancing s*** that I can’t stand.

Thanks for bringing the topic to attention Furst Von B…

• I am not sure what you are trying to illustrate here. The ridiculous field of view recording or the ridiculous lengths in which Knights nowadays go to with dragging?

Or both?

• That is no “ridiculous field of view”, that is a bug. I spawned like that. It went away with the next respawn. Pressing view change buttons didn’t work. My fov is 120°, the “official” maximum. And then notice the ghost attack that killed me.
    That was what I wanted to illustrate, I felt it was a nice summarization of how polished the game currently is.
    Also there is no real dragging to be seen in this video.

@trooper:

This is the exact knight 2 hand pole dancing s*** that I can’t stand.

Thanks for bringing the topic to attention Furst Von B…

• The dragging is happening by the other Knight you are fighting. You can see he’s trying to delay his attacks with dragging and looking upwards. And the ghostswing could also be lag, I’ve seen that happen with 120 ping but I dunno.

• That vanguard laughing in the background

Someone should make a techno remix song with all the laughs and voice commands from this game, just saying…

• He tries to drag once but fucks it up, because you can’t drag the SoW. If you want to see “ridiculous dragging” fight a decent Vanguard ;) The ghost is no lag, it’s the standard desync that comes with 50% of long combos nowadays.

I agree the Vanguard laugh was very fitting :D

• @danezcou3:

That vanguard laughing in the background

Someone should make a techno remix song with all the laughs and voice commands from this game, just saying…

No, they shouldn’t lol.

• Oh my god I’m crying.

• @fvonb:

because you can’t drag the SoW

lolwut…

• You can even drag the Hunting Knife (which is quite effective).

The perspective looks similar to the Spectator first person with this clipping bug in the center - which really hurt you here. Besides that we don’t see any real dragging in this exchange just comboing. Those overheads are delayed not by dragging but in the basic “look up before you strike” matter. The Knight actually aims his attacks in a way that they are no longer in release when they reach his enemy. This way the parry won’t do anything (as weapons only got a hitbox during release).

And this last attack was just horribly desynced.

• @Evil:

You can even drag the Hunting Knife (which is quite effective).

Yeah ok, uhm no.

• The fastest weapon I’ve seen anyone drag is the sabre. Wasn’t that effective.

• You know what drags the most?

A Queen.

Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all week.

Nice video btw. lol

• Reminds me of when I fought Walter in the 3rd weekly tourymourymant. Puma must have been streaming, AMIRIGHT WALTER!+!+101??

fuckyou,keith