"All connections to servers failed"

• Never mind, I couldn’t get it to work after trying countless different methods. I give up. Thanks for the help…<br /><br /><span style=“font-size:7px”>I can get on my own server just fine, and it even shows up on the server browser. I haven’t had anyone test to see if they can join but the server’s been up for a good 30 minutes. You’d think someone would have joined by now. So it’s probably not working.<br /><br />I think it has to do with… whatever this is that I’m getting in my log:<br /><br />Log: Attempt to reach IP address: 184.173.185.125<br />Log: Attempt to reach IP address: 70.42.74.180<br /><there’s a few DevDlc: Shipping Level: things in between><br />Log: Connection to server 184.173.185.125:4000 failed<br />Log: Connection to server 70.42.74.180:4000 failed<br />Log: FSocketWin::Close<br />Log: FSocketWin::Close<br />Log: All connections to servers failed<br /><br />This keeps repeating in the log when it continues to try and connect to these two IPs, of which neither happens to be my IP by the way. I googled the first IP and it seems to belong to a certain Chivalry server which shouldn’t have any connection to mine.<br /><br />Is this normal or do I need to fix something? Thanks in advance.<br /><br />EDIT: I had a friend test if he could join and he said it just “sits in connecting for ages”. It did appear in the browser though so looks like I did something right. Are there any ports that I haven’t forwarded? I forwarded the following ports to both TCP and UDP: 7777, 7778, 7779, 27015. I even gave the same treatment to 4000 because of the IPs above that it couldn’t connect to. I thought it would fix it. Yeah, I’m not smart when it comes to these kind of things.<br /><br />Here’s what the properties on UDKLogging.exe look like: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\Binaries\Win32\UDKLogging.exe AOCLTS-Frigid_p?steamsockets -Port=7777 -QueryPort=27015 -seekfreeloadingserver<br /><br />One thing that bugs me is that my QueryPort is set to 7778 in the files (where you had to change it) so shouldn’t it be 7778 on the command line as well?</span>