Unlocks not working

• Is it just me, or am I not getting any experience? Just played a full match of capture the banner, got 21 kills or so, and it still told me ‘EXP Gained: 0.’ Is there some kind of requirement that hasn’t been made clear on how to level up, or is the unlock system just as buggy as MW?

• Probably just as buggy. I haven’t had any issues. Though I haven’t played PtB in live at all.

• having the same problem and did in beta to made posts and asked about it TB never replied.

but i did find that playing on American servers fixed it , it was painful getting 500 xp a kill dont think i can stand grinding all the weapons out in that lag again though. so im gonna shelve this as its not that great anyway and hope they fix it.

• Same problem. I have reached level 2 as Viking on DW Official Classic #02 AUS (Multiplay). Then I quit the game. When I started it up again and checked my profile, it is showing all my levels as 0 and the message at the bottom says “Loading Stats”, but nothing changes even if I give it a few minutes.

• I had the same problem, then a few matches later, I suddenly got the exp I had gained in much earlier games.
    I suppose the problem is that the Exp you gain is delivered by mailman sloth.

• After playing a few more matches, it seems it’s merely a bug with the post-game experience report. After the match it will say I gained 0 EXP, but if I check the report again at the start of the next match, it’s all there. Still quite confusing…

• Gaining XP hasn’t worked for me since weeks.

And in the release, nothing changed. Still doesn’t save any progress, expcept how many damage etc. I dealt, but no XP, no weapon unlocking.

• This is still a huge problem even in Medieval Warfare, I’ve been stuck at level 30 for months. Not shocking that it carried across into the expansion, it’s obviously a coding issue Torn Banner still hasn’t managed to fix.

• B4RK and Lann094 are right. The XP does appear to arrive eventually.

• @B4RK:

I had the same problem, then a few matches later, I suddenly got the exp I had gained in much earlier games.
    I suppose the problem is that the Exp you gain is delivered by mailman sloth.

This. Your exp is saved in a cache if it is not immediately shown after a match when it should be shown. Just keep playing and eventually you’ll see all your exp and ranks come back. I went from rank 0 to rank 5 in one game because of this.

• I did notice that if the game doesn’t immediately load up your level (ie weapons dont become accessible until later), then sometimes it won’t save the xp for that game.

• @Sol:

I did notice that if the game doesn’t immediately load up your level (ie weapons dont become accessible until later), then sometimes it won’t save the xp for that game.

If by “sometimes” you mean 9 out of 10 times it’s not working, then you’re right.

• yep im constantly having the xp bug - basicaly many games where I dont gain any xp

This release is a joke to be honest

• I can’t unlock anything. The game ignores any progress i make. I have a big disadvantge while playing with only one weapon for each class, its totally frustrating. I play 2 hours and at the end i don’t get any XP for it. Official server or not, it doesn’t makes a difference. Why again? - in chivalry vanilla it was the same… That bug killes the fun for me really. And why i have to unlock everything again when i did it before in the Beta? ;(

This game made a childhood dream come true for me. I preordered the beta and i was suprised how much fun i had. At the beginning of the beta there was the most fun, because there were no unlocks. Then i had to unlock everything for the first time (and i did). Now the game is released and I shall do everything again ? Oh no come on… it is totally annoying. Doing the same thing 3 times in a row.

I don’t understand for what unlocking is good for ? It doesn’t make any fun its just an annoying work you do to have the full accsses of the game. I think playing games is for fun not for any statistics. Unreal Tournament or Quake or other games don’t need it. Why Chivalry? If it is such a complicated thing to fix that unlocking bug -why not delete the complete unlocking system? It would save us from a lot of trouble.

Please fix that bug soon or deactivate the unlock system completely.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us