Please fix/change the hittracing/crosshair

• Hey,

as seen in this quick Vid I just recorded, the attacks on several (all, haven’t tested all weapons, though) aren’t even close to the crosshair.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iyT7L23LQ0&feature=youtu.be

Can you please change that? It’s rather silly that good aiming is harmful. Having to aim AWAY from heads to hit them is not good.

Counter-strike 6.0 (beta) had this problem where the crosshair wasn’t aligned to middle of the screen, so people learned to compensate by always aiming the same amount next to someone to kill them. It can be done, but it kills any fun, atleast for me.

So please, fix this.

Thanks.

• Crosshair is accurate for ranged attacks, though. Crosshair will never correctly match hittraces either, not without making everyone swing the same way/having a moving crosshair, which would be a pain.

• @IP:

Crosshair is accurate for ranged attacks, though. Crosshair will never correctly match hittraces either, not without making everyone swing the same way/having a moving crosshair, which would be a pain.

Try it in Chivalry, you hit where your crosshair is with melee attacks. Not in this game.

Also I NEVER said the crosshair wouldn’t be in the middle in THIS game. I said it wasn’t in COUNTERSTRIKE.

• It took you eight tries just to aim a tiny bit to the left?
    'Cause that’s all you have to do!

Edit: Please recognize the hint of sarcasm or whatever I used in this post. I can see why you’d consider this an issue, but I really don’t think it’s anything big that the devs should focus on atm.
    I do however dislike the crosshair in 3rd person view. That crosshair is way off with every melee attack. Much better in MW, imo. (Although, it’s possible to just toggle it off with the press of a button)

• @B4RK:

It took you eight tries just to aim a tiny bit to the left?
    'Cause that’s all you have to do!

Yes, but he shouldn’t have to do it. I suspect this is yet another result of the developers rushing to complete the game.