Ranking up

• I’ve gotten at least 70 kills since I became rank 6 with Knight. Am I not supposed to have ranked up by now? Either the first 6 ranks went by extremely quickly or something is wrong here.

Edit: I’m assuming the weapon unlocks are tied to rank, since there is a little 7 by the next weapon I am supposed to unlock.

Edit 2: I just got level 7, so I unlocked the mace. I went from halfway to to level 7, to level 7 in an instant. Something is clearly wrong.

• It’s a bug. A very irritating one which confuses lots of players. A bug so grave that should have stopped the game from releasing until it’s fixed. I don’t know the purpose of a beta if you don’t fix the big, obvious bugs. This needs more attention

• It’s a pretty gamebreaking bug, yeah. I got 63 kills in a round now. After the round it said “0 exp earned”. GG Torn Banner.

• That’s funny. I got to Rank 8 in the first hour of playing…of course I was going 34 and 5 on kills.

Just own more face and bitch less you entitled sissies!

• hahhahaha

• As far as I’m concerned, you always gain exp, but it’s delivered to you at random.
    Yesterday, I was playing as Samurai in duel mode, and not until the middle of the second match did I go up two ranks.

What happened to the ranking up system in beta? Worked just fine. (For me, at least)

• I had originally assumed it was like early MW where if it wasn’t an official server it didn’t give kills, but it doesn’t seem to make a difference in DW. You just randomly don’t get XP at all. Hit level 13 with viking, but played knight for 2 hours and didnt even get 1xp, even though I was first place over and over.

The only class that I’m getting XP with is viking, every other class is unable to level up.

To be fair, it may be linked to restarting the game, because I did hit level 3 with ninja since yesterday after logging out.

• @B4RK:

As far as I’m concerned, you always gain exp, but it’s delivered to you at random.
    Yesterday, I was playing as Samurai in duel mode, and not until the middle of the second match did I go up two ranks.

What happened to the ranking up system in beta? Worked just fine. (For me, at least)

It wasn’t working for me in the beta either, I’d randomly switch between having the default weapons and my unlocks, sometimes multiple times in a match.

• news about this problem?

• @Korgawrath:

That’s funny. I got to Rank 8 in the first hour of playing…of course I was going 34 and 5 on kills.

Just own more face and bitch less you entitled sissies!

for a lot of us its simply not saving our XP one round of FFa last night i bagged over 60 kills , should be 6k xp at least i need 1 k to get to level 2, im still level 1 and that wasnt the only map played. its siimply not saving progress