Great Game Torn Banner

• All negativity from this forum aside, I hope Torn banner does not find us ungrateful. I for one have enjoyed this expansion immensely.

Well done on creating such a unique game (I honestly cannot think of one like it). The classes are varied, and their dialogues are superb. The weapons play very well overall (what game doesnt need balance adjustments? People still whine about WoW balance to this day) and you really make the game feel alive.

I am looking forward to more modes in the future (more team objective! :D), as well as some further customisations.

So yeah guys thanks for an awesome game. I actually havnt played anything else in 4 weeks.

• i am happy that you enjoy the game,i just wish they changed Multiplay servers,i have always lag on those servers.

• If only people were as eager to make appreciation threads as they are to make hate threads…
    Great work, TBS. I really like this game, almost more than I like MW atm. ^^

• Okay I love this game just as much, if not more than the next guy, but what the hell is up with all the crashing? I know I’m not the only person who gets it! It is starting to get unplayable.

• same…haven’t played MW since late spring and this is the only game I play atm.

• I like this game alot too. However I wish we could have a server or a game mode where we could use the 3 classes lost from MW in combination with all the newer classes

I miss Sprint attack.

• I’ve been about as critical as anyone about this expansion, but I agree that Torn Banner could use a post like this. I think the world that has been created is something truly unique, and I really do appreciate the attention to detail that has gone into this project.

Please understand that criticisms are not inherently a bad thing, and in fact are a necessary part of the process, as a studio can’t possibly have all the answers themselves. What everyone (including me) wants to see is a game that’s as good as it can possibly be, and I think there’s a tendency to go overboard on the abuse a bit sometimes. I like to think it’s not a trap I tend to fall into, but I’m sure someone disagrees.

• @Mockingbirch:

I’ve been about as critical as anyone about this expansion, but I agree that Torn Banner could use a post like this. I think the world that has been created is something truly unique, and I really do appreciate the attention to detail that has gone into this project.

Please understand that criticisms are not inherently a bad thing, and in fact are a necessary part of the process, as a studio can’t possibly have all the answers themselves. What everyone (including me) wants to see is a game that’s as good as it can possibly be, and I think there’s a tendency to go overboard on the abuse a bit sometimes. I like to think it’s not a trap I tend to fall into, but I’m sure someone disagrees.

You’re too mature get out.

• @lemonater47:

@Mockingbirch:

I’ve been about as critical as anyone about this expansion, but I agree that Torn Banner could use a post like this. I think the world that has been created is something truly unique, and I really do appreciate the attention to detail that has gone into this project.

• @lemonater47:

@Mockingbirch:

• Well said Sol. I feel the same way. :D

• @Mockingbirch:

@lemonater47:

@Mockingbirch:

Aww, the joke got edited out?

• It could still use a little something to give it some staying power, but this is a refreshing take on the Chivalry game. I like it a lot.