Beta Key Giveaway

• I really hope that they will do a second one at a more friendly time for EU =)

• Hello, I have been following development of Chivalry for a long time, but never got around to post something in the forums.

I am a cRPG / Warband player, and lately I have been checking out more and more gameplay videos, out of which I was rather interested in dueling ones. Combat system really feels like it will not compete directly with Warband, but it will rather offer a fresh and deep melee experience.

If someone has a key or two(for a friend), I would really like to test the beta for myself, so I could share my experience on a Chivalry dedicated subforum of an melee gaming messageboard I visit regularly.

• Hehe. We’ll have some more giveaways this week.

• Sweet!
    How will it work: I preorder the game from you on that side and get a beta key?

• No, i’m pretty sure you can just get a key for free. I’m not too familiar with how Steam Gifts works though.

• If there really are people who obtained multiple keys from curse I would much appreciate your charity. Thanks! :)

• I just tried to verify my steam account for steam gifts and I was informed that I was unable to do so because I do not own at least 100$ of worth of games associated to my account.

:X

• Yeah…… I rather not log into some random site, and give all my steam info for a beta key, I think I’ll wait a couple more days…

• Nothing wrong with using ‘sign in through STEAM’, obviously they don’t expect you to hand over your details directly.

• @Kulin_ban:

I just tried to verify my steam account for steam gifts and I was informed that I was unable to do so because I do not own at least 100$ of worth of games associated to my account.

:X

same for me. I cant participate because I have only one game registered on steam which is not worth 100$. :/

• I was far too late it seems, unfortunate.

• i visited curse.com an hour ago and it said that 12 keys left% i tried to get my key but it told me that keys are off :ccc gimmie beta key please, im so excited :D

• Both me and my mate can’t log in through steam as it’s completely bugged. ‘‘We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Currently your account is valued at $0.00. If you believe this was an error, please contact us.’’

Riiiiight. No.

• Of course the one evening I’m not scouring these forums for information this happens. Saw it this morning and got super excited especially since they said they had 12% left as I was typing in my birth date. Would have been awesome too, I have a friend coming to visit me that I haven’t seen in a couple years. This would have really wowed him.

Never again!

• I’ve updated the initial post with a new link. From this post, it will be open in ~3 hours.

• Does anyone know how the Steam giveaways work? I’m all signed up and account verified, is this based on timing or chance? When it becomes available do I just register for it? What is the time frame for registering for the giveaway (how long will have to register after it becomes available?)

I need answers! :P

• got one from that site somehow x_x

• I. Can. Not. Wait.

• More keys over at http://www.curse.com/betas/chivalry-medieval-warfare but is limited to the following countries:

Argentina
    Australia
    Bolivia
    Brazil
    Canada
    Cocos (Keeling) Islands
    Chile
    Colombia
    Christmas Island
    Ecuador
    Guyana
    Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands