Beta Key Giveaway

• Same boat as many other people here. Came in to the giveaway to see 4% of keys left but turned out it didn’t work.

• i would give a lot for a beta key just pm me !!!

• If anyone has an a extra they are willing to give away I would appreciate it. Looks like a great game. I got hurr too late :(

• I’ve just been sent a key from a user here, if your reading this thanks again! See you on the battlefield.

• Wish I had a key looks like a game I could log lots of hours into….Just got my new pc would be a great extra present :D

• Anyone got a spare key? i would love to try the game before it arrives on steam. (already pre-ordered) :)

• If anyone has extra keys they don’t want, I’d like one. I yet again missed the beta keys. Also I don’t have 100$ of steam games so I can’t do that other one sadly.

Seriously I’ve been here since august 2010 and haven’t made it into Alpha or any Beta.

• Have the game pre orded just looking for a beta key if someone have more to give or knows a place giving more away. thanks

• Developer

We’ll be running daily key giveaways on facebook btw.
    https://www.facebook.com/Chivalrythegame

• Thanks Rasmus!

I feel like this close to release, though, it might help just to open it up to open beta for a few days. It would really help spread the word if people could actually try the game before investing in it.

I already pre-ordered it, but a lot of my friends aren’t convinced about it yet. They say they would be willing to try a free version though. Just a thought.

• They can’t do that. Keys are required. Steam.

• Ahh right right

Well, that sucks haha. Hopefully the keys will be a bit more common then.

• I’m curious… why all the free beta key giveaways? What was the purpose of pre-ordering anything over the amount of $25 if you’re still able to get “early access” through one of the beta keys?

• You had more than 2 weeks early access over the others, that is what. And it was to support the developers.

The point of all these keys is so they can generate hype, test multiple systems and hopefully get feedback on what needs fixing.

• @Mkilbride:

You had more than 2 weeks early access over the others, that is what. And it was to support the developers.

The point of all these keys is so they can generate hype, test multiple systems and hopefully get feedback on what needs fixing.

I’ve had “early access” for years, but that isn’t the point. This giveaway started initially soon after the beta pre-orders was rolled out, I was just curious why it was so open - a few users might see it as a bit absurd due to them spending extra money for early access when now a higher percentage of users have beta and didn’t spend a dime yet.

I do understand generating “hype” about the game by letting more users in the beta, but it’s almost too open due to it was a paid beta for users that wasn’t a part of the alpha or beta team.

All in all, it’s still a paid game, beta or not.

• And plenty of paid games have free betas? Almost all, infact, at some point. Regardless, they are Indie and need every advantage.

You didn’t pay for early access.

You paid to support the devs. It was said so on the page. Early Access was something they gave you as a bonus.

• In defense of them not everyone is getting a key, so those complaining they paid for the early access you got “guaranteed access”. Everyone else is left to luck. This only helps them hype the game. I hope I get a key though, been waiting 2 years for this :D .

• The beta had been ongoing for about 3 weeks before the free keys started going out, also. I’d still call that early access. 4x as early as the people getting the keys now with the release just a week away.

• Doh!.. too late :/

• Gave away all my 6 extras to various websites and communities to get them all interested and hyped for the game. Did my part.