No Aus Servers

• Going to try and be polite with this.

Why are there no Australian servers since the last patch?

I did not buy this game to play on American servers, nor did I buy it to only play sometimes when you haven’t ruined it with supposed ‘patches’. The game is fully released, yet there is a glitch stopping servers from being shown, on a multiplayer only game?

Torn Banner, sort your s*** out.

Respectfully,
    Wolf

• They could possibly just be down. I can’t check right now though.

• DW Official Classic #02 AUS (Multiplay) sounds pretty Australian to me. :P

• If you’re launching DW from the Beta client there will be few or no servers at all. Since release you need to launch DW from the regular Chivalry launcher. Then you should be able to see plenty of servers.

• Yeah in the beta there would be no servers. There were only 5 GON servers and one official server in the beta in AUS. GON moved them to the Release build and torn banner probably did the same with their server.

• Australia has internet? When did this happen?

• @Funkmaster:

Australia has internet? When did this happen?

In 1989, via AARNet, now like 85% of the australian population go on to the internet. (Wikipedia)

Oh it was a sarcatic question, well to play along i wanna say that like 99% of the austrialian people go on the internet just to watch kangaroo videos.

• @Sir:

In 1989, via AARNet

Where do you get the electricity from? And don’t say generators, because we all know the Abos use up all the petrol that gets imported.

• @Funkmaster:

@Sir High-A-Lot:

In 1989, via AARNet

Where do you get the electricity from? And don’t say generators, because we all know the Abos use up all the petrol that gets imported.

Coal, wind, hydro and thermal.