Has any Modders Noticed?

• Has any of you modders noticed that although the Code has the ability to allow any of the Characters to “Dodge” it only works with Man at Arms. Unless i am missing something. Changing```
    bCanDodge=true

**"Sir Spamalot"**

• It’s the same with charge/sprint attack. I changed the variable to allow knights to use charge, and when a knight runs he raises his weapon (there is even separate animation for that for sword and shield loadout, the same used in Deadliest Warrior for knights) but ocnce you press attack button your characters goes into T-pose and you can only move around and can’t do anything else.

Also, (maybe not related, but interesting nonetheless) there are several references to execution animations in the code for different classes and weapon types and you can preview these anims in skeletal mesh editor in SDK.

• I think all classes could dodge and charge back when the game was in alpha, so it’s probably possible for it to be re-enabled somehow.

• @Dr:

I think all classes could dodge and charge back when the game was in alpha, so it’s probably possible for it to be re-enabled somehow.

Yeah early alpha footage showed all classes could dodge and do the charge attack.